pine taste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
back when i 1st started to smoke mj (in the mid 80's) there was this stuff we would get, it had a pine taste back then it was called xmas tree ive been though all the strains yall have here and cant find it. does anyone know what strain im talking about?

You werent smoking a pine cone were you? :rofl:

Sorry but had to ask.

word on the street was when you got "pine" bud it was "doctored" with 'pine cleaner'. don't know if it was urban legend, or ghetto legend :)

i've smoked piney pot. It definitely wasn't from pine sol. it was a sativa. more than that i couldn't tell ya.

actually i recall the same thing. but where im at it used to be a treat to find the xtree bud and oddly enough it was always around xmas.

thanks for the thoughts glad i wasnt smoking pine cones lol i would love to know what the strain that was and yes it was a treat thing too where i was from

I know different strains definately have distinctive flavours.LIke the chocolatey flavour of thai, or the fruitiness of berry strains. You just gotta find the right genetics. I found my skywalker had a mild piney flavour(in a good way).

ohh thanks alot do you order them skywalkers and where you order it from?

The Seeds originally came from Dutch Passion but there are a lot of retail seed places in Canada so you dont have to order. Just walk in walk out

I noticed that early on in the cure, my bud had a much more pine-ish taste.. smoker friends of mine noticed this as well. Maybe it's the chlorophyll?

ok but i live far south in the states, do you have link to a site...... KB do you have a site that i can look up that chlorophyll ty vm guys ive been looking for this for years

The Dr has a seed under Seedsman seeds the last one is swazi skunk seeds. It says it has a sweet pine flavor i hope this helps. They are priced right also Slim

i know i use to buy alot of nug years ago, n it always had the piney smell. it was really good bud tho.. now all the nugs that r around either have the fruity smell or just a really potent smell. WHERE"D IT GO?

Latest posts

Back