pineapple punch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowgrow

Reaction score
ordered some of these seeds by the flying dutchman. ive read some good things about the strain but was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience growing & more importantly smoking the stuff?

I have some PPxGrapefruit/Blueberry running atm. I know it's a hyb but these are growing great. Have a lil stretch on them but nothing serious.

Is there any particular reason its called pineapple punch? Does it have a kind of fruity taste? I always come across strains with a fruity kinda taste/smell, and have always wondered if its just something they spray on it.

Yah, its supposed to have a distinct pineapple taste and smell. I can't wait, started germinating them 2 days ago. The taste/smell is all dependent on the genetics of the plant. I have heard of using drops or sprays to flavor the bud to mixed reviews (mostly bad). I personally haven't tried it, don't really intend to, the real thing is good enough for me :)

Never grew it, but I smoked it. Had the pineapple taste ,but it was nothing to write home about.

Latest posts

Back