Planning for closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kailiwela44 said:
researched and can do.:cool2:

This is what i'm basically gonna do for my flower chamber. As far as the shed goes, i'm looking into other sheds (easily broken down and re-built) with similar dimensions. I will ventilate by doing the following: Passive intake-->chamber(non smoking)-->open end of hood-->inside hood-->flex ductive-->reducer (if needed)-->stanley blower-->Carbon filter. I know that typically carbon filters work best when being pulled from, but, due to me trying to exhaust via coolable hood, this seemed to be the best layout...any suggestions?

As for a veg chamber i'm looking into a few cabinets, sheds, and pvc pipes with B/W poly to use. I do plan to use a 2' two bulb T5 fluro from HTG w/ cfl as supplemental light (if room available). Ventilation will be exhausted with CPU fans along with passive intake.

A problem i will face is to vent the chamber without re-circulating the used air. I am unable to do any cuts to vent into walls so i must vent into my room. My plan so far is to have the intakes on the bottom. As for the exhaust. If it's placed on the right side of the closet the ehaust will shoot left and vice versa, or should i have it shoot straight toward me?

failure to plan is planning to fail,
kailiwela44

It's been a while since i've posted on my planning but here is what i have so far. I will be using a mills c-24, use the entire cab as a perpetual set-up. The dimensions are about 48"x20"x72". It is constructed into three sections. The two lower are about 23"x20"x60" and the top is 48"x20"x12". On one half there will be two shelves consisting of a clone/veg area run by cfls and a mother/veg area powered by 2bulb 2" T5 HO Fluo. On the other half will be the flowering area. The flower area is what i'm trying to figure out. In a space of 23"x20"x"60" which HPS would be recommended? a 150w or a 250w. I am not going to entertain any ideas of a higher powered HPS system since i'm growing for my own use. Input is appreciated.

mahalo,
kailiwela44

:D Who's home is it ? or will it be ? To me , it sounded like you will have your own room and closet. This would indicate to me , you live with your parents or other roommate situation. Will other people in house be aware of your set-up ?
HEMP GODDESS, what happened , your usually right on top of these issues. lol.

it'll be my gf, daughter, and my home. I started another thread scratching the idea of the closet and doing a cab grow. The room will be our misc room, comp. weights, daddys flowers. I have the entire closet for growing, but i want to keep it small. only i smoke. I also want to keep it as an eye opener to those who may know and not an eye sore for everyone. I have then turned to a mill c24 type cab. please see my other post for current developments.

thank you,
kailiwela44

good deal. you would not believe how some kids try to get advice on how to hide a grow room..... lol.

I don't doubt it. if they want to grow they should do guirella to avoid their parents losing their homes.

peace,
kailiwela44

P.S. if you're not an adult and still go to school. put up with it so you can get a good job that don't Drug test. Worked for me.:)

Latest posts

Back