plant killer friends next grow ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so got an iron lockout due to ph being way out

so repotted and added fresh potting soil and loads more clay pebbles for extra drainage.

:holysheep: :eek: :D :hubba:

pkj

Keep it goin' man! Jack of all mediums you are indeed!!! :watchplant:

checked all 3 timers yesterday and they were all out by 4 hours so i asked mate when his electricity ran out again for now the 5 time in less than 10 days.:eek:

it hasnt ran out the timers must be faulty-what so your saying that all 3 timers which are all in different wall sockets and all are out exactly the same hours-dont talk ****:cool:

so looking bit better but dont expect them to reach maturity with this idiot close by.:cool: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

ps attached a pic of the one thing he can successfully grow-mold in his bathroom:D :hubba:

pkj

I don't get why you threw the last batch of plants away? Were the spider mites eating them up or something?

hiya stickyicky well cos they were beyond repair as i had dosed them with nutes and ph was way out causing iron lockout which they didnt want to recover from so i threw them:ignore: :hubba: :rolleyes: :D

anyways heres the latest and still alive.:holysheep:

lol

enjoy

pkj

ROFLMAO :rofl: Your killing me PJ.
parkingjoe said:
ps attached a pic of the one thing he can successfully grow-mold in his bathroom:D :hubba:

pkj

not doing much really but whatdya expect with my mate:hubba:

rofl

pkj:holysheep:

plants lookin great joe when u gonna flower them ladies ???

hiya tom tom they are already 14 days into flower but very slow at budding but started so keep tabs and see if they make it till harvest time

lol

pkj

parkingjoe said:
checked all 3 timers yesterday and they were all out by 4 hours so i asked mate when his electricity ran out again for now the 5 time in less than 10 days.:eek:

it hasnt ran out the timers must be faulty-what so your saying that all 3 timers which are all in different wall sockets and all are out exactly the same hours-dont talk ****:cool:

so looking bit better but dont expect them to reach maturity with this idiot close by.:cool: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

pkj

:rofl:
PJ,
I'm dying too, well your friend can grow mold...lets hope if you make it to the end he does now how to "cure" with mold! Good job and keep up the hard work, you deserve a good harvest
:holysheep:

The trick is to keep breathing, it's not that life is short...you're just dead for a long time.

thanks for the quote as ive used it tonight with a load of pisspots and they all agreed it was well said.

lol

pkj

so i switched timers and now all still showing out by same hours so mates a lying twat

pkj

cheers chubakkaz if ya think these are pretty then you would love to see my mate dressed up in his dress

pkj

parkingjoe said:
cheers chubakkaz if ya think these are pretty then you would love to see my mate dressed up in his dress

pkj

:rofl:LOL I bet that'd be one hell of a sight!

a couple of months old from clone but into flower about 2+ weeks now akirahz

pkj

Latest posts

Back