plant killer friends next grow ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannot expect much really from these 3:holysheep: :angrywife: :hubba: :rolleyes: :eek: :ignore: :cool:

pkj

:holysheep:

CANNOT GET THE LACK OF PLANTS VITALITY DOWN TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ELECTRIC HAS GONE AND KEEPS GOING DUE TO MATE NOT PUTTING ENOUGH MONEY IN HIS SLOT METER :rolleyes: :eek:

EVERYTHING ELSE IS SPOT ON RH/TEMPS BOTH LIGHTS ON AND OFF FEED/NUTES AIR MOVEMENT SO CAN ONLY BE STRESS.;)

ANYWAY I THOUGHT AS THEY ARE SO SHITTY ILL REALLY EXPERIMENT WITH THE POWER PLANT AND DONE SOME SEVERE TRIMMING:doh:

pkj

this friend of yours is your doom!

I have the same problem, lol.

hi all last update...........:cool: :eek:

so initially was feeding ionic bloom and boost but after they started to go ****** colour i repotted into fresh potting soil and changed over to canna flores for soil along with dutch master max flower.;)

so after all my hard work constructing the room, buying all the wood/plasterboard and plastering it all then lining with mylar then getting heater set up along with good airflow.:cool: :holysheep:

plants look like death.:doh:

so told mate he can have them as they are a waste of his electricity and looking worse daily.

but ill check on them everyday-bit late for that they are dying fast-when can i supply more clones to flower-never-why-cos this is 3 in a row all due to your electric running out and only explanation for the poorly plants is stress related due to today for example the lights still not on at 1pm when they are due to come on at 10am.

**** it cant wait to start amazon grow this week at another mates house who actually listens and more to the point is keen to learn and grow good bud.

:eek: :doh: :hubba: :holysheep:

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED................

new one starting before weekend hopefully.

watch this space folks.

pkj

as a footnote all my plants are loverly and getting better daily

Latest posts

Back