Plant not feeling good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactight

MOUNTIAN DEW
Reaction score
I have a problem with one of my plants.I will give all the info on the plant that i can.It is in Fox Farm ocean forrest mixed with perlite,No nutes as of yet,i use RO water and thats at 6.7,i water it as needed i feel the soil to see if its dry,i got it under a 35 watt cfl and also 2 cool and two warm flors,the temp is always at a steady 82 and i have a fan lightly blowing at it.And it is not a clone it is from seed.The plant is only two weeks old.The leaves feel dry on it also.I would apperciate any help you guys and gals can give me thanks.

timmy.jpg

timmy2.jpg

timmy3.jpg

I'm not as experienced as many, but my best guess is overwatering. How often have you watered this plant? I start them under floro too. In my experience, a plant of that size wouldn't see water more than once a week, maybe even two weeks. Is there gravel on the bottom for drainage?

it looks overwatered and underfed... always let your soil dry COMPLETELY before adding more water. U can avoid this problem by using the lift the pot method.. look it up if it dont' explain itself. A moisture meter 5$ or so .. would do you some good also.

give em some food too next watering, and if it were me i would give em 2 tablespoons or 30mL of 3% hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water and flush em through next water ....before adding nutes cause i bet u got root rot galore.

Also, when you flush it give it some ph balanced water. Ph for soil is around 6.1. I had a ph problem and your plants look exactly like mine did.

Latest posts

Back