plant refusing to mature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
i let a few plants get too dry I now notice these plants seem to be refusing to finish, trichs are staying clear, but 100% orange hairs. It is now day 63.

I'd cut them down, dry, cure and smoke them anyway they turn out. Then I'd start some new plants and try hard not to screw them up :)

good luck

Peace

Yual do likes Hemper be sayin reckon and chalk one up to lessons learned be all ya can do realy. Still fill yur pipe with it and gets to bustin open more seed to dirt and carry on friend ;)

BWD

We all do wrong things time to time and trust when I says I done terrible things to plants in my trails walkin dont let it get ya friend just learn from it and always move forward down trail more edumacated to mistakes we make and trys not doin same trails gain and trust yual will only gets better ;)

BWD

Got some pics of them? What strain and how long a flowering period are they normally?

:yeahthat:

Are they still drawing up water? What are your temps? Depending on strain specs, I wouldn't rob peter to pay Paul, ime.

Need strain info if ya got it? At the very least can you tell if they're Indica or Sativa dominant?

strain is cali connections 818 headband 8-9 weeks
I took the guys advice and pulled 3 that were due, to my surprise there was really not much wrong except for the tops. I think it was a local stressor from touching buds looking at them and smelling them.

Latest posts

Back