plants are in trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oahno said:
so i hit them with 4 ml each of house & garden aqua flakes a & b & 2 ml each of camg+ from general organics. i waited until they dried out a bit. ph'd to 5.6 but this took a ton of ph up. like 2-3 ml a gallon. the signs of overwater are pretty much gone. now all of the leaves are turning yellow and dieing as quick as possible, as if someone hit them with pesticides or something. they are looking worse than ever and within 24 hours from the last water. now i'm afraid they are just going to die within a week. i have no idea what to do, i am very very discouraged and about to just say **** it all to be honest. what a nightmare.

Ah man don't give up....what is your grow experience? I grow in soil with GH floranova 3 part nutes. Coco interests me but I have stayed away because it seems like it wld be harder then what I do now. It gives great results when dialed in but I worry about it being more of a hassle. Have you grown in coco before?

thats the thing. the best crop i've done was in straight coco with 2-part gh nutes ph'd to 5.5 everytime. i'm pretty experienced with growing and i'm just all in on the coco thing right now or i'd just put them in soil. the most discouraging thing is that they were looking so good for 2 months all the way from seed and now all of my hard work is going down the tubes within 1 week. and it seems like there is nothing i can do to stop it.

thanks for the kind words i will do my best. gonna hit them with nothing but 5 ml per gallon of pbp grow and no ph adjustment next time, not much else i can do but troubleshoot. i'm thinking the ph down and ph up i used quite a bit of might have caused these problems but obviously i don't know **** so who knows.

oahno said:
thats the thing. the best crop i've done was in straight coco with 2-part gh nutes ph'd to 5.5 everytime. i'm pretty experienced with growing and i'm just all in on the coco thing right now or i'd just put them in soil. the most discouraging thing is that they were looking so good for 2 months all the way from seed and now all of my hard work is going down the tubes within 1 week. and it seems like there is nothing i can do to stop it.

thanks for the kind words i will do my best. gonna hit them with nothing but 5 ml per gallon of pbp grow and no ph adjustment next time, not much else i can do but troubleshoot. i'm thinking the ph down and ph up i used quite a bit of might have caused these problems but obviously i don't know **** so who knows.

Okay so you have used it before...good to know. Can you put up a cpl pics? Maybe we can still help you save them.

good luck, they seem to be getting worse by the hour, and since i just fed them yesterday i don't dare feed them again today. i'm seriously just fucked i think.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

i have all the pure blend stuff and all the aqua flakes stuff as well as camg+ from general organics. what should i do, are there any coco experts on here at all.

i tested a bit of runoff just a handful of coco off the top it was 6.9-7.0 ph and around 200 ppm on all 3. as i said i hit them with about 550 ppm just 24 hours ago but the ppm runoff number could be skewed because i just grabbed it off the top and most of it was probably dryish by now.

Latest posts

Back