plants doing well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear bout the AK47. Beautiful grow you got going! Good luck- I know you'll enjoy spending time with those girls- nice girls nite out waiting for you.

parkingjoe said:
its my method of global domination thats not going to plan at the moment tng

lol

pkj

I like your attitude (win or fail) though my domination is not global- it still doesn't work locally when i want it too, well it does except for all the wrong reasons LOL :p I think i gave an extra nukes at the end but i'm shutting them down from nukes and some can harvest by next Sun (6/8), well i think, still just water till then (murphy's law) and let them breathe :heart:

Sorry about the ak-47 nice plants you have though, that sideways bud is crazy.

5 days to harvest- you must be getting excited! Which ones you taking down?

BBFan said:
5 days to harvest- you must be getting excited! Which ones you taking down?
Hey BB, Guess it will be the cali orange bud and widow cross, rest has a bit to go. I cheated a couple of times but going to wait now before i smoke anymore-thanks for looking! :p

Hey guys, here's some new pics, i thought some would be ready as it's week 9 but trichs are still mostly clear. I also have new buds on top of buds so i'm in a bit of a quandary, do i let some of the buds go past due to let others catch up? I guess i'll shoot for a happy medium. I didn't want to scold my plants for getting pregnant again but geez i can't be feeding new mouths as i've shut down the nutes, wait and see i guess. :p

PS see the stretch one plant got (the one tied), shot to the moon!!! if the rest of the plant is ready i'm not waiting on that shoot :p

june7a.jpg

june7b.jpg

june7c.jpg

june7d.jpg

yup,hope to have a bedroom that looks just like yours in 16-18 wks.looks like that 600 watts to each 4x4' sections really workin for ya.sorry to hear about the AK...looks good though girl

Hi Guys,
Well live and learn -
Those plants took forever to finish,i think i may have let some light sneak in that could have slowed them down. They are on there last feed, well str8 water flush, just water till Fri - and chopped a few days after that. I have taken some buds early and wow :eek: so I can't wait for the cured kind bud. Thanks for looking and I'll give a full report in a few weeks after the cure. :p

almostchop1.jpg

almostchop2.jpg

wow tng some strange **** happening in that last picture there but awesome looking buds all the same.

well done girl

pkj

You are indeed a lucky lady! Great job with your grow. Hope they taste as good as they look!

Latest posts

Back