plants doing well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job New Girl..those came out real nice..be sure to post smoke report along with wieght...and when you have some nice ladies looking at you for over 7 weeks.its hard not to take a sample huh?..well done Girl

:bong1: THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE :holysheep:

:aok: LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT REWARD:48:

parkingjoe said:
wow tng some strange **** happening in that last picture there but awesome looking buds all the same.

well done girl

pkj

Thanks PKJ,
Yep, got a plant that shot out 4-5 weeks into flower, buds are much younger, but i got a bunch of them and i hate to keep it all going for one plant. I also had shut the nukes down early so i'm sure there some nutrition deficiencies as well (yellow/dead leaves). It's all cool though - there's some good weed there. I gave another feed over the weekend and now just water for the next two days, then two dry - then choppins, yummy. Here's photos of how that plant is going sideways :p

PS I'm putting a bud that was under string and grew sideways in the July bud pics if you care to look.

LSTlatebl.jpg

LSTlatebl2.jpg

The New Girl said:
Thanks PKJ,
Yep, got a plant that shot out 4-5 weeks into flower, buds are much younger, but i got a bunch of them and i hate to keep it all going for one plant. I also had shut the nukes down early so i'm sure there some nutrition deficiencies as well (yellow/dead leaves). It's all cool though - there's some good weed there. I gave another feed over the weekend and now just water for the next two days, then two dry - then choppins, yummy. Here's photos of how that plant is going sideways :p

PS I'm putting a bud that was under string and grew sideways in the July bud pics if you care to look.

Tasty colas!!

Hey Guys,
well i guess it was the heat that was screwing up the ending as my fav plant started to dry out near the end, so i chopped her...the rest will get the grim reaper in the next few days. This is the cali-orange bud (one plant), i'll give ya stats when it's time. :p

chopcob1.jpg

The New Girl said:
Hey Guys,
well i guess it was the heat that was screwing up the ending as my fav plant started to dry out near the end, so i chopped her...the rest will get the grim reaper in the next few days. This is the cali-orange bud (one plant), i'll give ya stats when it's time. :p

Going to taste good!!!

Whoa. So that one that you tied, did you do that slowly and eventually you could lean it sideways like that?

Well guys I started a new grow and realized I forgot to do a smoke and weight report.
I ended up with 11 plants and got a little over 13 ounces of weed. The California Orange was amazing after it was cured as was the Widow cross. The Aurora Indica was good as well but the Cali was my fav, hence my new grow has some. Here's a couple of photos of some of the bud. :p

Oh, that one bud is curved from the scrog, it was huge, it's the Cali.

budssm.jpg

favbudsm.jpg

very nice i sure smoke a huge fatty blunt of that orgran califas bud, :) was just looking over your grow nice job. i can only hope i can get something like what u produced

The New Girl said:
Well guys I started a new grow and realized I forgot to do a smoke and weight report.
I ended up with 11 plants and got a little over 13 ounces of weed. The California Orange was amazing after it was cured as was the Widow cross. The Aurora Indica was good as well but the Cali was my fav, hence my new grow has some. Here's a couple of photos of some of the bud. :p

Oh, that one bud is curved from the scrog, it was huge, it's the Cali.
that Cali-O is a great yielder looks like some great smoke:cool:

Oh man... When I sit here and read this I can't wait until my next grow finishes.. Nice buds

very nice crop tng !!!!..makes me wanna set up again...gotta wait for the landlord to come inspect the house first...hope he comes soon, i can't just sit and look at all these pics without foaming at the mouth.

Trafic said:
Normally I think it's silly to dig up a thread like this but after looking at the new girls avatar I'm cool with it.:cool:

I agree with the first part...hehe :p

Latest posts

Back