Please!!! Help Multiple Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cabinet is gonna be sitting in the corner, padlocked...

you know better man,hope it will work for u,good luck withyour grow

I'm hoping too, and I found a nice DIY carbon filter... but I need an exhaust fan for that to work right?

......."Growing" in your parents home, without permission???
Do you know that 'you'..are putting your parents at risk?..Risk of losing their house, their "freedom" ?... The very roof they have worked hard yo put over your head??
Don't do it.. Get out of Mom 'n Dads house before you setup an indoor grow. Put only yourself and what is your to lose at risk.

Keep it down... someone will hear. :holysheep:

to answer the question about smell..

im sorry to inform you, SMELL is very subjective, I have a I guess sensitive
nose or something. IMO, you can not totally get rid of that "SMELL".
I got carbon filter, with exhaust fan running. Dehumidfier with carbon filter,
Biggest sharper imagine ionic breeze. And guess what.. IT STILL SMELLS.

Closer you get to the room, you smell it. Everytime you open the door,
the stink runs through the house. Funny thing is.. My grow is in my
basement, and on the 3rd floor. its SMELLS the most chronic.

ToniC, we are not wanting to bash or lecture you.
Just giving you sound advise. Its not worth jeapardizing
your plant, freedoms and property. Is your mom cool??
If not.. your grow box might disappear one day. or worse.
Your mom tell the POLICE, and off you go to drug rehab and etc.

IMO, you are better off doing a Guerilla grow. Lot less maintence and cost,
can if you do it right. 15ft Trees.

Goodluck

My mom's cool enough not to hand me over to the cops. Chronic is good ****, so does it give off more odor than lower grade stuff?

We at this forum do not condone ANYone growing in there parents house. They could lose everything. They will get charged even if its your own grow.
how old are you tonic?

17 man, and im still deciding on whats up so... :D

See ya in a year tonic.
Gotta be 18 to be here.

Sorry guys,

I was showing around town to some family members that were visiting over the weekend.

Our girl is doing better... still showing some yellowness.. i will post some pics tomorrow.

Btw, i am thinking of gettin 3 clones to add to my grow area... i figured i am wasting a lot of energy by only using one plant... do you guys suggest i take my girl back to veg stage for 2 weeks along with the other clones.. and then back to flowering? are there any major issues to be concerned about if i carry on with the plan?

THanks for your support and help...
cuigothigh

if the mother carry any disease then the clones will be infected too,dont think that reveg is a good idea at this point -better finish this grow as it is then clean everything and start a new one,its your first grow,you should consider it as an expirement and try not to do the same mistakes with the new one in a clean enviroment,i also finished my 1st attempt with only 2 plants and another 1 at balcony and wanted some clones as you now but i choose to quit from that and do the next grow from begging as i have had some gnats,maybe also other pests(who knows?plants were started out in balcony)

I guess that makes a lot fo sense jash, thanks for yuor input... i am just not so sure when she will be ready for harvest... plus she is still showing problems...

Ill post pics on my next post.

cuzigothigh

Hey guys,

Here are some updates pictures.. she still looks sick :( ... and some parts are yellow... any idea what to do next?

Thanks for your input....

DSC02359.JPG

DSC02360.JPG

DSC02361.JPG

DSC02362.JPG

DSC02363.JPG

DSC02364.JPG

DSC02365.JPG

DSC02366.JPG

DSC02367.JPG

Some of the leaves are probably past the point of no return.

They will slowly but surely dry and die, and fall off.
its normal.

Keep a eye out for new growth.

if I was you.. I would NOT use any NUTES at all. for at least
a week or two. Just keep watering with PH balanced water.

and go to the harvest/cure section of this forum.
and learn when and how to harvest.

:D I can't wait to see how big your harvest is... :D

MrPuffAlot said:
Some of the leaves are probably past the point of no return.

They will slowly but surely dry and die, and fall off.
its normal.

Keep a eye out for new growth.

if I was you.. I would NOT use any NUTES at all. for at least
a week or two. Just keep watering with PH balanced water.

and go to the harvest/cure section of this forum.
and learn when and how to harvest.

That is what i did yesterday... i watered.. no NUTES... just water at 7 ph... i dind't turn on the light either last night... so today i turned it back on... i hope this helps...

ANyone else with any other input on my girl.. please post.. i am trying to get her to a healthy state... thanks...

Here are some pictures of the harvest... i would have wanted to keep the lights a little longer, however the mytes were already feasting... so i had to cut it short...

tell me what you think...

cuzigothigh

DSC02483.JPG

DSC02486.JPG

DSC02521.JPG

Latest posts

Back