please help w/ indoor growing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ddn't even bother to read what you had to say, because I don't really carte. But does any of this sound familiar, espescially the parts about not respecting other people?

sounds pretyy sketchy to me...

he sounds very ummm..."selfish" not caring about giving others a bad name and not listening to experienced growers about needing to know other factors, and asking almost every other da** post about how many pounds he can get.

if you had an experienced grower that was going to help you, shouldnt he already know the best setup and how many plants to use and all that?

not trying to sound like a jerk but it just doesnt really make sense...

Quote by TJMaryJ on the mass grow thread

yeah jog on kid, of course its going to stink the house out, yes halls and other rooms probably unless you get an army of carbon filters and make a closed air circulation system. This is all irrelevant because you're not a dumb *** kid so growing under your parents noses is out of the question right?

no the reason im not a dumb *** is because im listening to others and IM NOT GROWING IN PARENTS HOUSE.

i dont get what your point is, because what your saying is because i asked one uneducated question that i shouldnt be able to ask any other questions or do any research to get more knowledge because "im lying and going to use the info to grow in my parents house"

i think that is rediculous to say that no one should answer any of my question or that i should be able to research anything.

you can believe what you want, but if i were going to grow in my parents house i wouldnt lie about it, because honestly i prolly wouldnt care what you thought.

im done posting on this thread now cause its going no where.

Thanks to all that have helped.

Now I get what Cowoby Budsky was talking about in the other post....

Latest posts

Back