Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyfits

Reaction score
I am not sure what the problem is, but 2 out of my 10 babies are not looking too good. The top leaves are curling up and look a little shriveled and/or dried up/burned or something. I have not put any nutes in them. I am using a 600 watt lamp which is a little over 2 feet away. There are taller ones in my group that are very healthy so I don't think they're getting burnt from the lamp. Any suggestions?

My ladies 023.jpg

My ladies 011.jpg

Looks like heat burn. Is there a fan in the space directed at the lamp to cool the area up there? Are these nearest the lamp? Your ventilation may not be adequate to remove the heat at the top.

I do have a fan next to the lamp ******* in the air and venting outside. Nothing actually blowing on the lamp itself.

I have not done any foliar feeding. Should I?

I have topped the plants once just a few days ago, although this is my first grow so I'm hoping I did it right...

These plants have been directly under the light, but I am rotating them. There are way taller ones which are unaffected so I didn't think it could be heat from the lamp. But as a precaution I have settled them to the outside for now.

Is there a way to revive these leaves or should I just let them be?

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Latest posts

Back