please tell me this isnt what i think it is!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
didnt get to check on my girls for 2 days and this morn i come home to find this. really bad pics i know but im freaking out!!!! do i still have time to get the other one out or is she doomed as well. these werent there 2 days ago. did transplanting do this?

SANY1734.JPG

SANY1746.JPG

SANY1747.JPG

SANY1748.JPG

SANY1749.JPG

Difficult to see but looks like lotsa balls to me. Assuming they are unwanted company for your ladies; I'd suggest spraying them liberally with water and ripping them out. Water isn't great for pollen.

If some of those sacks are open you might be in for several thousand seeds.

should i remove the one plant with these from the room. they have been flowering for 30 days today and these cant be more than 2 days old

is there anything i can do with this hermied plant??? has small buds. can i dry and smoke or not even worth my effort?

get rid of it unless it's the only one in your cab, then you could smoke it if you could be bothered picking out the seeds.

no i have one more girl in there. if the hermie already released pollen i will just keep them both. haaaa what to do. these sacs only arrived in the last 2 days they cant be ready to drop pollen yet...right? he/she flowered for 30 days today. is there any THC i the buds?

if the other hasn't hermied yet get rid of it. You could take a fairly advanced cut of the remaining lady, clone it, and pop it in with the other.

so what bout the hermie? should i dry him and smoke it or is it not worth it?

bin 'it' sg. not worth the time, nor effort. i would compost it quick, before 'it' messes on your fem...Irish...

just an update Irish. thanks for the info but ended up cuting the cola out of that dirty lady and quick drying it in the OVEN and am happy to say its a nice head high. would never have done that in normal circ. but hey he/she was going to the trash anyway.

also smokingjoe thank you as well. i was freaking out a bit this morn....lol

you could of sprayed with D.Master's reverse foliar spray.it stops male flowers in its tracks.blocks male hormones.it is a chemical as far as i understand.i have had customers have me order this **** by the gallon as a safety measure on huge gardens-warehouse status.

REVERSE definitely does work! It is used commercially to make seedless watermelons. Not only does it kill male flowers, it kills developing seeds at what ever stage they have gottent to.

we have a reverse also. one in the van. one in the truck. one in the rider. and one in the sled.;) :p ... they get the kerr-chop, and binned here. don't want no accidents now, do we?...Irish...

I still say there is something to letting a hermie get a little, just this side of overdone and make some pertty good hash with it.

sorry guys the hermie is smoked and gone. gave me about 10 grams of a trippy heady giggly high. cant wait to see her sis fully bloomed.

Latest posts

Back