Advertise On Marijuana Passion

PLz I nEEd Help!!

Stevo123

Reaction score
Well i Smoked today i only took one pull and i found out today i gotta take a bloodtest on saturday morning to my medicaid program . i had not smoked for like a year so this was my first time in a while . i want to know if this can show up in a regular test for an exam. i really need to know wat should i do. Plz if anyone can tell me wat should i do it will be great. im 18 about 5-9 and weight 155

Im an idiot

Reaction score
Hey, I dont know much about the whole marijuana thing but I have read (at AskAlice.Com i think) that the marijuana is only detectable in the blood for about 3-4 days in an infrequent user. If you use it more than infrequently then its longer. I am in a similar situation myself and am not sure though.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
If it is for medicaid they are probably not looking for drugs, I expressed my concern about a urine test I had to have pre-surgery once and they told me they were looking for health issue stuff, did they say anything about it being a drug test?

Stevo123

Reaction score
Well Nah They told me that is just a blood test to keep my medicaid since i had not gotten one in a while. so im not sure. everyone tells me is like a month since i had not smoke in such a while.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, you have to sign a release to be tested for drugs anyway, just look at the papers first, the medical community doesn't care about the drugs you do, I always tell my doctors I smoke.

Latest posts