Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Poinsettas.... DWC... Anyone try?

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Got a Poinsettia from last year that I repotted and it regenned well..... Growing vigorously now too....

I am mainly a Hydro man... Just wondering if anyone tried a poinsetta Hydro.... I heard they like a 'wetter' enviroment so thought thye might LOVE a bubbler bucket of their own....

Anyway.... anyone ever run one????

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Are you talking a real poinsettia or is that a name of a strain?

I don't do hydro so am no help. I was just curious.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
Never in hydro Cg, but I can give you "the skinny" on their needs and requirements for blooming them for the holiday season if you need.
My o'woman works at a facility that supplies about 10k per year to retail outlets state wide. They just ordered cuttings, I know that.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
CasualGrower said:
Got a Poinsettia from last year that I repotted and it regenned well..... Growing vigorously now too....

I am mainly a Hydro man... Just wondering if anyone tried a poinsetta Hydro.... I heard they like a 'wetter' enviroment so thought thye might LOVE a bubbler bucket of their own....

Anyway.... anyone ever run one????
throw one togather and share the ride with us:lama:

take care and be safe

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Reaction score
used to drive truck and deliver them long haul during the holidays for local greenhouse. thier real hearty, i know that...;)

HydroManiac

Reaction score
I know for a fact that points are easy to over water starting from plugs

Reaction score
I cannot imagine taking up space in my grow room for a flower that I can buy fairly inexpensively.....

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
I cannot imagine taking up space in my grow room for a flower that I can buy fairly inexpensively.....
got my new tropicals on the sides of my autofem atm...? If you're not utilizing your entire veg area then what does it matter?

Reaction score
LOL--I never have spare space in any of my rooms.

However, if you have spare room and tightened your veg space up, you would have more lumens per sq ft and have better vegged plants. I just cannot imagine using grow room space for a plant that is really quite inexpensive to buy. If you have some rare specimens, orchids or something, that is different.

Latest posts