possible Hermie question HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
I dont have any pics of this, but "son in law" was out messin with MY plants, one of the clones and he brings in a but from the bottom and tells me she has seeds. Should I be removing this from the green house , away from the other ladies?

it's possible that you have another plant acting as the culprit

Did he show you the seeds?

Did he volunteer to get rid of the 'seeded' bud for you and take it away?

:peace:

none of the other plants are showing anything like seed, and yes he did remove the bud and squished what he though could of been a seed. I went out and looked real good and I was NOT seeing any seeds or anything resembling a seed. So I will wait and see.
I was just wondering if I should remove the clone where he found the bud with the seed.
My big one in the ground though.. and this so sucked, found bud rot on the very top I did get pics of this after I cut the top off and it so sucked. A very small amount of mildew, but to preserve the remainder of the plant it had to be removed. I have it hanging and over the next week we will have sunny days, so Im going to be moving the potted plants out in the sun to hekp prevent any mildew on them as well. We are so close to harvest I would hate to have to go early again this year. We did see some sort of fungus on the water leaves, so Im crossing my fingers.
Thanks for reply Hippy.. I do so appreciate it.

and Puff thanks alot for replying... quick question on your industrial grow room... what is the purpose of building a room within a room? I want to be converting my spare bedroom to a grow room, but am very reluctant because in the past when trying to grow in there, I was infested with spider mites.

OT, you answered your own question. By having a room in a room, YOU control the environment in it and the mite issue shouldn't be one if you practice good cleanliness practices

thank you so much. I was hoping to utilize the entire room, but..

You build a room within a room when you do not want to utilize the entire room so you can optimize your environment, as Benny said. Otherwise, you waste light and are cooling space that does not need to be cooled, etc, etc. Building a room within a room will not, however, help with preventing spider mites. Mites are generally brought in on your clothing or body from outside or by pets. Cleanliness of your grow room will not prevent/deter mites, although it will prevent other problems.

As a plant gets close to harvest, the calyx can swell and look like seeds. This freaks me out a lot. Sometimes I could just swear that there are seeds in there...

Latest posts

Back