Post Your GLASS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought another hundred dollars worth of glass and pieces before I left florida. As soon as I go buy a new USB cord for my camera I'll get you guys a look at the Crane Collection :fly: ...

:cool: After nearly 30 years, I've persuaded my :bong1: to be photographed. A very trusty companion of more than 100,000 hits, maybe 200,000, eh?? :stoned:

puffin's Graffix.JPG

I couldn't find a cord for the digi yet but I took this pic of my new ceramic bong in the truck on the way home from florida. I think I may take a few more cell pics so I can at least get some low quality shots of the rest of the members of the Crane Collection.

The bowl head is on the palm of the hand, you smoke out of the middle finger and the carb is on the ring finger. I've only used it as a dry bong so far. Haven't really decided yet how well water would work in it and how you would get it in the bong. As a dry bong it will give you one beastly hit tho.

Edit: P.S. After having smoked out of it multiple times, I wish the creator had made the carb on the thumb instead.

0311081806.jpg

this is a baby water bong i made over christmas. i couldnt find the right kind of glue to seal it with so i did the best i could with just plain super glue. i've actually been surprised at how well it works. although since i carved the carb into the letter "O" on the back its kind of evil trying to clear it where its so little. the only person i've seen hit and clear in one breath is my little sister, who only has one lung. no one else whos tried can manage with out coughing up a rib. and the other is my favorite bowl. i spent the better part of an hour cleaning it yesterday and thats as good as it got. she's about 2 years old and thats the first time ive ever cleaned it... now she looks leopard print. :)

IMGP0011.JPG

IMGP0013.JPG

IMGP0017.JPG

IMGP0022.JPG

IMGP0020.JPG

I sent you a PM D. ;)
Dubbaman said:
:shocked: thats not my left leg is it ?? you have got to fill me in on the site you went to for that sweet deal mang.

I was looking at all the pieces shown here and I ordered a new one too. It came today. ;)

BTW, in the middle pic, you can see my newest invention, THE ANTI-GRAVITY BONG. :D

Happy April Fools Day MP Folks!!! :rofl:

Molino Glass.JPG

Molino Glass a.JPG

Molino Glass b.JPG

this is my bubbler:
Picture036-1.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

It is the **** in my book. It only cost me $36 and it hits nicely. It is a RawToxic piece, some of you shroomers might know who im talking about.

I was going to upload my current glass collection but it looks like I don't have any time before pool league. Get ready to see the current Crane Collection when I get home!

:fly: Mal C :fly:

Here's the first set.

1) Molino Glass Shroom Pipe
2) Glass Bubbler
3) Glow-in-the-Dark Penis Bong
4) Finger Bong (a favorite)
5) Finger Bong, carb is on ring finger knuckle
6) Bike Week '08 Pipe
7) Bike Week '08 Pipe
8) Gandalf Pipe (one of my favorite pieces)
9) 4 Pipes (sold 2nd one and last one)
10) My fav small pipes
11) Steamroller
12) Magnetic Pipe

So far: 12 Pipes
3 Bongs & Bubblers

IM000476.JPG

IM000477.JPG

IM000481.JPG

IM000483.JPG

IM000484.JPG

IM000488.JPG

IM000490.JPG

IM000493.JPG

IM000495.JPG

IM000498.JPG

IM000505.JPG

IM000506a.JPG

Another set.

1) Glass Blunt
2) Glass Blunt extended
3) Broken Bubbler = Hose Bubbler
4) Glass Joint Stone
5) Broken Glass :(
6) Metal 2-Stage (grinder, basin) (Use to have a kief screen)
7) Plastic 5-Stage (Grinder, basin, kief screen, kief catcher, stash bin)
8) Assortment of Rolling Papers
9) More papers
10) My two favorite rolling papers
11) Nirvana Seeds
12) Deceased Bong (was my favorite bong)

IM000511.JPG

IM000512.JPG

IM000513.JPG

IM000527.JPG

IM000524.JPG

IM000509.JPG

IM000510.JPG

IM000517.JPG

IM000518.JPG

IM000523.JPG

IM000525.JPG

DigiCam 045a.JPG

And the last set.

1) Old partial collection photo
2) 420 roach clip
3) 2-Hose Hookah with flashing or stationary light
4) Hookah lit up
5) Twenty-dollar waste your money vaporizer
6) Alien Bong (was a favorite for a long time until he wore himself out, needs repairs)

Sorry for all the non-glass, just wanted to show off some pieces.

DigiCam 039.jpg

DigiCam 041.jpg

DigiCam 046.jpg

DigiCam 048.jpg

DigiCam 049.jpg

DigiCam 050.jpg

And I just finished a carrying case for my smallest glass pieces, I will try to get that online before the end of the day.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

SmokinMom said:
See any amber trichs here?

:giggle:

Interesting collection there, I would be interested in seeing a video on how you toke on those!

Latest posts

Back