Post your plants Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenville

Wu skilled grower
Reaction score
I didnt find a thread like this so im making one,
Post pics from the plants you got it doesnt matter of ur growing indoors or outdoors, All plants can be enjoyed here!!:woohoo:

This isn't the most recent, but the best picture of my (hopefully) ladies.

well since the only pictures I have of my ladies are on my grow journal, I can't upload them.
so you can check em' out on there.

love the grow journals, i made this so everybody can see it all in one spot

You can not have multiple pictures loaded on this forum though. So mine will stay in my grow log until it is done, Sorry man.:cool:

ok im sorry about this thread, didnt know the forum too well

No worries man, Grow journals and gallery you will see tons and tons and tons of pictures. ;)

Be easy on the guy:D. All you have to do is rename your pics and...VOILA...they are uploadable again. This is Purple Widow x Afghan.

good ish.jpg

bombbudpuffa said:
Be easy on the guy:D. All you have to do is rename your pics and...VOILA...they are uploadable again. This is Purple Widow x Afghan.

just a heads up...MarP PAYs for server space. Why he put up the gallery. You could do an IMG link to the gallery and post here.

just a heads up...MarP PAYs for server space
Anytime MarP would like me to throw him a few bucks I will. I like this site that much:D.

Oi, note taken Mutt. Will remember that. But I am still unable to load pics into the gallery. It gets to the name, description page and then I hit the load button and.....blank white screen, every time. Try to re-load and nothing:(

C I

You said you cannot have multiple pics loaded, your incorrect, all you need to do is title them differently ~~ just helping :)

clever_intuition said:
Oi, note taken Mutt. Will remember that. But I am still unable to load pics into the gallery. It gets to the name, description page and then I hit the load button and.....blank white screen, every time. Try to re-load and nothing:(
If doing a "bulk" upload the server may time out due to the large request. Try doing single or double uploads.

I had to rename and edit size in paint to get pictures to post. Resized to 99% and was able to post without message saying they were allready in a post.

thanks u guys saved my *** from humiliation, i made this thread cus im a member in waytoomany.com and they got a thread like that so i thought it was funny that there wasnt one here

Latest posts

Back