Postive ID.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
Well, this is my third all-flouro grow, and, AGAIN, my results are stupendous. I switched my plants to 13/11 on Monday night, and as of this morning, I was able to positively ID 3 out of 6 plants; 2 female, 1 male. For those of you with doubts of all-flouro grows, you should stop.
BTW, I flowered at 3 weeks................

here are pics of the girls...... week 3, day two of flower.........

24SEPT08 009.JPG

24SEPT08 010.JPG

24SEPT08 011.JPG

Yah, man.....this is my first tiime using these small pots. used two gallon last time......will be interesting.........

the male I pulled this morning was looking a little rootbound.................

root bound is getting me too just hopeing to keep em growing for another 30 days. then harvest transplant an reveg.

I thought about that, but seeds are not a problem for me, so I will finish this grow, then start another.............

thief said:
utoh you are gunna end up with square buds...shoulda used the round pots ;)
:ignore:

I have no problem using square pots for babies for years, they are very reliable box pots..and reusable
I even use the trash cans from dollar tree, they are perfect with pertiles mixed with premixed soils...just be sure have 3 to 4 holes on the bottom of trash cans, any size will do..

btw these plants on pic is doing great job
good job!!

Lights are 4 sets of SunLeaves IV Jr. by PIONEER.
Each light ( 3 total ) has 4 x 2' T5 tamps for a total of 280 Watts of light.

Latest posts

Back