Power Went Out! Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENIE_420

Reaction score
Hey what's up guys, I went to water my ladies and discovered that my breaker flipped! I fixed the power problem and turned the lights back on. They were in the dark for 48 hrs. give or take a few.They are ready to be flipped to flower 12/12, they have been vegging under 24/0. I wanted to make sure that the clones took before I flipped them. What should I do? If I keep them vegging for another five or six days this is major stress, right? likely to hermie?

I don't think a one time thing like this will be a problem. Especially since they were not in the middle of flower. You could go back to your veg cycle if you need to. Jmo

Yeah like Hamster said, unless they are prone to hermie. Could also just flip to flower and if your clones don't take you can still take more. Just takes a bit longer to root the longer they are in flower.

GREENIE_420 said:
Hey what's up guys, I went to water my ladies and discovered that my breaker flipped! I fixed the power problem and turned the lights back on. They were in the dark for 48 hrs. give or take a few.They are ready to be flipped to flower 12/12, they have been vegging under 24/0. I wanted to make sure that the clones took before I flipped them. What should I do? If I keep them vegging for another five or six days this is major stress, right? likely to hermie?

Do you actually go 48 hours and never look at your plants? LOL--I cannot go a day without peeking in on them. I generally look in on my plants 2-4 times a day.

I take it you were still in veg? This will cause no problem whatsoever. You can put them into 12/12 or you could let them veg some more. I do not see either scenario causing any problems. Hermies are generally caused by interruptions in the dark cycle during flowering. I have never seen or heard of a 48 hour dark period causing hermies.

Latest posts

Back