Pre '98 Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The girls are looking good in day 60.:D

015.JPG

Very nice. Those look very familiar! They sure have changed since I last saw them. How are the trichs? I've read that these usually go about 65 days. Mine are on day 68 today and I will probably chop and hang them tonight depending on what the loupe tells me.

How long did these go too harvest?
If at 60 days in the photo, they still look to me to be weeks away from maturation.

My interest involves two young plants new to my stable.

65 days like clockwork, when I was running "my" P98...

Dunge said:
How long did these go too harvest?
If at 60 days in the photo, they still look to me to be weeks away from maturation.

My interest involves two young plants new to my stable.

What makes you think they look to be "weeks away from maturation"?

Is it the trich encrusted flowers, the swollen calyx, or the beautiful coloring? As hick suggests these went 65 days, I chopped my plants (of the same cut at 68-70 cause I like it like that. Those are small plants (less than 18" tall, yielding only slightly more than an ounce), they were from clones grown in a shower/bathtub under a 400w hps, but they did not disappoint in the taste/smell/potency categories.

I am not accustomed to seeing so many fresh white pistols on a 'ready for harvest' plant.
I am interested because I have two strong plants of this variety that I will be gaining personal experience with in the coming months.
Looking forward to seeing how they grow.
Do you use trich color / clarity as a harvest queue?

Yes, trichs are the best way to determine maturity. I've had strains with all of the pistils orange at harvest and some with very few. There are a lot of factors that can affect pistil color.

BTW, the white you are seeing is the camera flash reflecting off the frostyness.

The smoke is one of my all time favorites, sweet earthy coffee smell/taste with only a hint of the kush flavor. The high is strong in the body and very mellow. I am running 10 more of that same cut in my last indoor grow of this season which will begin flowering in a week or 2. . .

I just mentioned the attention this thread is getting to PUFF, the op of this thread, in jest and thought his comment summed it up pretty well. He said,

"Well, whatever, that was probably the best bud I ever grew."

Enjoy your bubba. . .

lookin great! im flipping my immortal, pre 98 tonight, should be good after 3 months veg lol. scored some killer pollen of the great male also

Latest posts

Back