pre-flower question pics posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonniessis

Reaction score
here are some pix..help needed...
I have two plants clearly showing some pistil-hairs like this...I am 99% sure they are female. All are grown from unknown seed, and have been vegged 24/7 for a while (maybe 2 months?) I am growing in soil. All plants are about 2 feet tall....some are taller...the ones I suspect are males are the taller ones. I need to know if the others are males....I have them currently separated and will start all on 12/12 tonite...I am afraid since I have them vegged for so long that the males will pop before I can destroy them....any advice?

dogs cheese 024.jpg

dogs cheese 028.jpg

dogs cheese 039.jpg

dogs cheese 044.jpg

congrats on the ladies up there,secondly get the males out and away from them female as fast as you can.you dont have to distroy them but get them FAR away from your ladies.IMHO i would pull them males right out of the soil put them in a plastic bag and drop in the garbage and forget about them.Good luck on your grow!!!:farm:

so would you say the two pics on the right are males and the first two pics are females?
I have them in two separate rooms......thinking on just killing the "suspected" males....it kills me, out of 7 seeds, 2 females and 5 males.....and they all look healthy as all get out..>!!!!!
thanks for the info and feedback.....

Yup looks like the first two pics are females but the second two i can't really tell. Just keep an eye out for balls. :eek:

Hey lonniessis, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. They are not showing any sex yet and those green hairs are not the white hairs you see to determine the sex!! Take a look at my male plant and female showing hairs (if you zoom them you can see better). Both of them have those little green kind of hairs which, again, they don't determine the sex of a plant but it's just grow.
When you'll see white hairs on your plants, you can then say that those are females. When you see little green balls, you can then say you have a male plant. And trust me...the difference between the two, is huge. So it's very difficoult to make a mistake!!! But just now, I wouldn't say "those are females and those are males". I think it's too early to say.
Keep us posted and good luck.

The first 2 pictures is a male plant and the other 2 pictures is a female plant.
Hope this helps.

Maschio-femmina 12JAN07 003.jpg

Maschio-femmina 12JAN07 005.jpg

femmina.jpg

femmina2.jpg

Latest posts

Back