prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hey!
Just curious - if you live in a state that has medical and recreational is the medical weed as expensive as the rec.? I was watching a show on Tv they were in a rec. Store and I could not believe the prices they charge. Wow.
I see why these people want to get rich ( me too) . I just think it is uncool.
I also think the edibles that look like something a kid would want and the never ending quest for the absolute strongest concentrated hash or oil is going to cause problems in the future. Eventually something bad will happen from THIS stuff that will just make it harder for the remaining States where its illegal - giving the opposition more ammunition.
Why cant people be grateful and happy that you can now buy grow and smoke weed with no worries? Even "regular hash ".
If you need more of a buzz than smoking a couple joints of grade A weed or some normal hash there are other things. Jack Daniels for example. Without ruining it for people that haven't even had the freedom yet.

This are all fine points and I do agree with you. But this is human nature it's how we got to moon and build A-bomb it's in our nature to push the envelope. Hopefully it won't destroy us.

I agree Gunsmoke. I live in a non legal state, but right next door to a legal one. Someone wanted to grow for one of my friends who has an Oregon card, but told her that5 her pot would still cost her about $250-300 and ounce! I was appalled. We can advance without this over-consuming greed that seems to be the norm. I was just talking the other day to a friend about Tesla and how horrible he was treated by the like of people like Edison and JP Morgan because he wanted to provide electricity to people freely with no costs and he maintained and showed that this was possible. When there was not where "to put a meter" Morgan and other greedy businessmen ostracized him.

Pushing the envelope and abject greed are two way different things in my book.

I agree with you THG 100% perhaps I should have been more clear, I was only referring to statement about oil's and people who are trying to turn MJ into something it's not. People use drugs for many reasons and there will always be a percentage who wants to get higher. Unfortunately legalization of MJ opens a door to do this and not have to worry about the law and this can give opposite site all the ammo they need. As for the price.... opening any business is expensive from what I have seen they all want to get that money back as soon as they can. In the case of groing MJ it's even more crucial the laws are muddy and future uncertain. Hopefully in future smaller growers and people like you and me will be able to bring the prices down.

So is medical the same price as recreational at most stores?

Have not been personally, but a friend just got back from CO, said she went to a store and it was pricey. Also said if she had a medical rec it was half as much.

Our 1/4 oz are anywhere from 45-60 dollars.

$70 - Quarter ounce (7g)
$20 - Shake (2.5g)
$12 - Sample (1g)

This is medical from a delivery service in my state of wa.

So is medical the same price as recreational at most stores?

No way!!!!

Medical runs $10 gram

Recreational $35 gram...$700 ounce

medical and recreational don't share the same building.

Grow your own is the Best

Hi Rosebud!
That doesnt sound bad. The prices shown in CO recreational store were crazy. $10.00 for 1 joint !!!

no rec here (legally ;))
but medical is mostly a joke; basically $10 a gram.. all the way up. no matter how much you buy. (unlike BM where you get discounts for buying more)

gotta think taxes play into it aswell. i mean look at cigarettes, like 3/4 of the price is just taxes (in canada anyway)

no rec here (legally ;))
but medical is mostly a joke; basically $10 a gram.. all the way up. no matter how much you buy. (unlike BM where you get discounts for buying more)

gotta think taxes play into it aswell. i mean look at cigarettes, like 3/4 of the price is just taxes (in canada anyway)

If you go to the greedy places $10 plus. I pay $8 a gram top shelf $5 mid grade.
Our rec is the black market

Floyd Mayweather must have some Weed Dispensaries imho as he is that greedy.:chillpill:
Peter

If you go to the greedy places $10 plus. I pay $8 a gram top shelf $5 mid grade.
Our rec is the black market
Sorry, I dont believe you're getting a "top shelf" 1/8 under $30. Shenanigans :rofl: where's my broom? As legal as it is here in Cali, theres still "black market" herb. You aint getting dank 1/8 for 30 bucks straight up.

And sorry, My tone,,,, Haven't scrounged to buy an 1/8 since my dropped out of college years...

Sorry, I dont believe you're getting a "top shelf" 1/8 under $30. Shenanigans :rofl: where's my broom? As legal as it is here in Cali, theres still "black market" herb. You aint getting dank 1/8 for 30 bucks straight up.

See This is where you are wrong. The club was Opened to show people that you don't have to be Greedy to sell Top shelf meds. The same shatter the sells at the greedy place for $80 a gram she sells for $55. I don't get why you find $8 a gram so hard to believe for top shelf

You Live in Cali I live in Toronto Different worlds

You dont get anything in toronto for 8 a gram. You might get an ounce for 8 a gram. But you dont get a gram for 8. I pay 200 oz for mids and 240 an oz for the good stuff.

You dont get anything in toronto for 8 a gram. You might get an ounce for 8 a gram. But you dont get a gram for 8. I pay 200 oz for mids and 240 an oz for the good stuff.

:aok: Exactly what I expected

Ok so now I'm gonna name drop canndo is $8 a gram I'm sorry you don't know that Dman . So cal is $5 a gram and is also in Toronto . So please don't say I'm wrong when you don't know where I go.

So what are they? Medical dispensary? I know nothing about them as I am not a medical user. I didnt think you were either. I didnt even know we had dispencaries. I thought Canadian Medical was grow your own and mail delivery. Now I no they exist but it doesnt do me any good without a Lic. :-(

Latest posts

Back