prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are they? Medical dispensary? I know nothing about them as I am not a medical user. I didnt think you were either. I didnt even know we had dispencaries. I thought Canadian Medical was grow your own and mail delivery. Now I no they exist but it doesnt do me any good without a Lic. :-(

no, canada's medical system (MMPR) is buying off one the few legal producers cash cropping corporate monopolies.. but that's such a farce we got a stay of execution basically as they bumble around, and those who previously grew (under the MMAR) still can.. though such a clusterF.

why we have dispensaries popping up everywhere now, cause the LP system is a joke.
dispensaries are a grey area.. not really legal, just don't be a squeaky wheel and you wont get greased it seems.
they're trying to figure out what to do with all of them in BC currently. want to tax and regulate, feds say shut em down.
my buddy uses BC pain society, and from what he's shared seems decent, but nothing above average (price or quality)

i assume the free ride will end for them soon though, they want their buddies to get all the cash and be in control.

I just renewed my Lic today cost me $200 bam my place can legally smell like weed and I can also legally carry it.
I'd suggest you get a Lic makes things easier for people like us ;)

no thanks. not for me.
i could've been carded years a go before MMJ blew up and everyone and their grandma got carded.. but it just doesn't sit well with me.
i see supporting something as giving it your ok, and i am not ok with the medical pick and choose who can use b.s. *can't help think if nobody enrolled in MMPR (or even MMAR), they'd have to legalize it cause it'd be a mess, but we voluntarily let them segregate us.

i'm in BC though, allows me to be a little safer while still holding to my morals than if i lived in say Alberta or Ontario though ;)

such a joke it costs you to renew. that's one good thing with them playing with rule changes in BC.. one proposed rule is no more doctors charging patients for completing MMJ documents. (though it comes attached to a no prescribing it to anyone under 25 rule too)

no thanks. not for me.
i could've been carded years a go before MMJ blew up and everyone and their grandma got carded.. but it just doesn't sit well with me.
i see supporting something as giving it your ok, and i am not ok with the medical pick and choose who can use b.s. *can't help think if nobody enrolled in MMPR (or even MMAR), they'd have to legalize it cause it'd be a mess, but we voluntarily let them segregate us.

i'm in BC though, allows me to be a little safer while still holding to my morals than if i lived in say Alberta or Ontario though ;)

such a joke it costs you to renew. that's one good thing with them playing with rule changes in BC.. one proposed rule is no more doctors charging patients for completing MMJ documents. (though it comes attached to a no prescribing it to anyone under 25 rule too)

You don't think Ontario has the same rule? The doctors can't charge but they use a loophole and say it's a membership . Trust me I'm I don't support it but to be legal and stay bond able I have to jump threw the hoops. BC is WAY more lax then Ontario

? What a shame. We have something that originally was just freely shared and meant to make you feel good and happy. Now it is just another product swallowed up by corporate greed to make as much profit as posible.
Around here the good green stuff goes for about $280 - 320 oz non medical. And there are people that know how to grow here. As a matter of fact there has been 1 or 2 popular strains came from around here.
I dont understand why you need a mmj program in you're state if you have recreational unless it is a lot cheaper.
if you add up all the costs of growing - it isnt that expensive really and bigger the grow the cheaper it is .

Latest posts

Back