Pro Mix soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Cant fine my regular soil that I use. Anyone ever use Pro Mix soil? If so how was it?

Thanks Ray Jay

Still using it with worm turds. Love it! You'll add your own goodies to it but thats all i use. It's got a nice mix of all kinda goodies in it. I think you'll be pleased!

I use the ProMix-Bx... works great with the FF nutes... Check my journal everything in there was grown in it...

I have use Pro Mix for years never had a problem with great base to build your soil on or use with nutes either way it works good

bx is the way to go, imo. got myco? wow im stoned! picture that rhyme chanted by cheerleaders as if an ad for pro mix...lol

yup jaam its the bees knees @ $17 a bale & two blocks from my house.

Its like $35 here for a compressed 3.2 cubic foot bail... Maybe less now if they still have it in stock...

yeah i get it cheap cause im lucky. the greenhouse down the street uses it as their sole potting mix. they always have in stock as much as you want & whats nice is it is always FRESH.

Latest posts

Back