Problem I have...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYbudTD

Reaction score
Iight.. my problem is my schedule doesnt allow me to be at the same house ever single day...my schedule is 5days one house 5days the next 2days then 2days.. i was wondering if its possible to grow with a schedule like that...Anything will help....

We have timers and they work just fine for us.

A timer.... and it lets water out when needed? what bout light... timer for that too?

I got them all on ind bucket systems, I do check the water every day But I only add every other day, so two days alone they should be fine.

yes use a timers for ur lights and as long as you water them ever 4 to 5 days you should be ok

sooo i go out and buy those good lights and everything... where can u buy timers for them though and how much do they need the light

I got everything on timers and I bought it all at the local hardware store and read books the timing of lights depends

local hardware store i got one of them near me lol...What kind of light should i use from your perspective... and is there lights with timers on them?

my hubby spent $5.00 for the timer i have and i have 3 lights hook up to it now what lights to use is really up to you there are cfls ,hps which if you go into lighting it tells you alot about the differ light u need to use..... i got my lights from lowes and hubby got timer from walmart.... hope this helps

Sooo u have to buy timers seperate... how do u put the light and timer together?

yes...... on the timer there will be a plug in to plug ur lights into

ooo ok... lol like 1 more question when its in ur closet growing... 12hours night 12 hours light...??? or just always have light on... im not understanding the light cycles

yea it took me a while to understand it....but to vegg they say to leave lights on 24/7 but when ya ready to flower them then you move to 12/12

When im ready to flower??? Wait so when its growing i leave it on 24/7... and when i want it to bud i go 12/12?

ok soo i just want my first plant to be a small one... i put it in an area like 1.5feet by 1.5 feet 2 feet high... put tin foil on the walls around it have a light on it 24/7 and water it like every 4/5 days? that sound right??

yea thats about right.... now im not the pro but what ive been reading yea if you dont want your plant to get real big when it gets the size you want it then flip lights to 12/12

thanks alot.... very helpful... but when its in 12/12 how long till it starts budding and when can u take the buds off

most plants flowering stages are from 8 to 10 weeks depends on what plants you are growing

Latest posts

Back