Problem with The Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeppers! I made my original order on 2/5/10 and have been ready since then. hahahaha

mbeezy said:
If you dont mind me asking what strain did you order? Have fun and be safe.
-BEEZY-

Afghan Kush
Bubba Kush
White Russian
King Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Train Wreck
Cheese
White Widow

I just moved to this area of the country and I want to see what grows best outdoors around here.

wow, you got a whole list of neat stuff there! :)
Good to see they arrived before you went insane waiting, hehe! Now the real wait can begin :D

Diversified said:
Afghan Kush
Bubba Kush
White Russian
King Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Train Wreck
Cheese
White Widow

I just moved to this area of the country and I want to see what grows best outdoors around here.

Why didn't you get a Kush Strain??:)

i wanted to suport this forum so i tried the tude i tried 4 times to place an order all i got was "try again" no thank you , i'll try another bank

budculese said:
i wanted to suport this forum so i tried the tude i tried 4 times to place an order all i got was "try again" no thank you , i'll try another bank

Bro the majority of us hve been ordering from Attitude since long before they were a sponsor..they just straight up rock...I wld gve them another chance...I hve never heard of someone being told try again on there...maybe your card number was off a digit??

Oh and if you are not interested in doing business with them you can always try dope-seeds...they are reliable also and hve some cool strains...

tried for a 5th time still "try again" i better not see anything on my card 5 times

Hamster Lewis said:
Bro the majority of us hve been ordering from Attitude since long before they were a sponsor..they just straight up rock...I wld gve them another chance...I hve never heard of someone being told try again on there...maybe your card number was off a digit??
nirvana went through first try

Latest posts

Back