Production question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Greenbud

totus gnarus
Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gents, nice to be here. I have been pooping in here now and again and i finally joined today.
I have a question about an indoor plant. Which strains produce the most bud for indoor? Any feedback would be great. I have a 4x4x6.5 tent for flowering with a 600 hps air cooled hood. I wish to have less plants and more production from each plant. I plan on buying seeds after this feedback. :hubba:
Also i notice the banner on this site. Has anyone ordered from them? I usually go with attitude seedbank and never had a problem, but i would like to support this site if i can.

The Dr.

Hey Doc: yes we can read...lol
as far as Nirvana : good site
as far as what type of plants to use thats more of a personal ? for you to answer. Personally if space is an issue , i'd go with some "auto's" for time and space constraints.

Dr.Greenbud said:
...I have been pooping in here now and again...

:giggle::giggle: LOL--Typos can be funny.

However, to answer your question, there is no single strain that can be singled out that you can say "produces the most". Why don't you pick a strain or 2 that produces the kind of high you like and not worry about quantity so much?

Dr.Greenbud said:
LOL, oh my, so much for 1st impressions.

Hey, you gave us all a good laugh. IMO, that is a great first impression!

daddyo said:

LST=Low stress training--an advanced growing method similar to scrog, but without the screen. Do a search, there is plenty of info.

Latest posts

Back