Project Stealth, Advice/Comment Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TruTHC

Reaction score
So i started a stealth box to grow my soil, i been growing this plant for more than a mo. i made the box about 2 weeks ago. heres how it look, its a duct thing from homedepot and i cover the inside with mylar. for the exhaust fan im using 50mm comp fan 13.25CFM/4500RPM and the intake im using 60mm 23.72CFM/4500RPM both are 3.99 from newegg. for the lights im using 23watt CFL 1600lumen Full Spectrum(should i stick with what i have or get daylight or cool white CFL?) this seed is from bagseed, this is just an experiment. if i am happy with result then ill buy good seed, anyway this is just an experiment so dont laff, im very new to growing mj. please leave any comment and advice. thank you

project stealth grow 4-25 (3).JPG

project stealth grow 4-25 (4).JPG

project stealth grow 4-25.JPG

CFL spec.JPG

i start LST very early.
1st pic is the first day of LST.
2nd pic, 5 days after i start LST i was using 40watt CFL and i had the light too close to it so i burnt it, then i cut off all the burn leaf and stem. now im using 23watt that dont produce nearly as much as 40watt
3rd pic, 7days later after cutting all the burn off
4th pic, tighten and LST around the rim of pot
5th pic, result of LST next day

4-8 first day of LST (3).JPG

burn 4-13.JPG

4-21 (1).JPG

5-3.JPG

5-4.JPG

the lower leaf keep yellowing, i dont know wuts going on, i been giving them 1ml superthrive in 32oz bottle, and it turn them yellow, then i gave them GH flora series old nute from my hydro and its still looking yellow. can someone tell me what could that possibly be? when they turn yellow like that i cut them off, is that really bad to do? or should i just let it fall off. they are getting 24/0 light.

for the exhaust fan im using 50mm comp fan 13.25CFM/4500RPM and the intake im using 60mm 23.72CFM/4500RPM
Your exhaust should have a higher cfm than your intake.

bombbudpuffa said:
Your exhaust should have a higher cfm than your intake.
ok thanks i brought 3 extra 60mm fan,

lookin nice Tru, im doing LST on my plants right now but i def like how your doing yours. And as far as the lower yellow leafs, i usually just pull those off of my plant's. Some people will say itll hurt them but its going to fall off anyway, your just helping the plant get rid of it sooner.

so that yellow leaf looking like that is pretty normal? i mean on my hydro grow the lower leaf didnt look like that so i thought it was lack or too much of something im giving them. thanks rock

no more worry about yellow leaves, i threw all my plants away, my project stealth is on hold, i threw that soil plant away. im gonna try to grow something using the stealth box but i dont know wut i should grow. too small to grow fruits or even veg. anything fun to grow using that stealth box? any suggestion? thanks

You could probably fit a dwarf Chilli plant in there.

Dunno.

Why did you throw it away?

Peace.

TheDrowner said:
You could probably fit a dwarf Chilli plant in there.

Dunno.

Why did you throw it away?

Peace.
my inlaw found out wut i was doing, so i threw em away b4 things get works

Latest posts

Back