ps3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbiJesus

Reaction score
i'm just wondering if there are any ps3 gamers on here? if so what do you think about the ps3?
i for one love it!!! iv'e been playing motorstorm and call of duty 3 online there both wicked!!!
but i know there are alot of people that don't like sony at the moment.
anyway i'm intrested in anyones views.

yeh they are a bit expensive, but i bet they drop in price soon :cool:

I'm happy with my ps2 and actually play battlefield 2 online more often now.

i like games, i just don't have the time for everything. I've also been having fun chatting in this forums chat room lately.

i played ps2 for years it was the best,
iv'e got a 360 aswell as ps3 and i'd say ps3 is better.
free online gaming+blu ray disc player.
g-13- have you got hi-def tele?

yea but the 360 is the best online play around ... all i have to say is HALO

what does blu ray do 4 u? who uses it anyway? you like it because its new but blu ray isnt replacin anything.

right now im just saving up for the PS7.

I have an xbox 360 and thats it. I live with two other guys here at college in an apartment and one of the other guys has a wii so we are good for a while.

I don't have many games though... I only have Oblivion, Gears of War, Sneak King, Fight Night: Round 3, and Dead or Alive 4.

For wii all we have is Zelda: TP and Wii Sports.

Bit too expensive for me. I prefer my pc for playing games. I find you have much more control with a mouse, especially in first person shooters.

At the moment I'm playing Empire Earth 2, one of those little people strategy games where you and your opponent build up empires and then annihilate each other. Lots of fun

blu ray disc player gives you hi definition film!!! and i use it, at least 4 times the picture quality (at least)
don't get me wrong i like the 360 iv'e been playing it for a year.
at least with ps3 it doesn't sound like theres an aircraft flying over your house when you turn it on. and its compatible with blu tooth and the psp
and it puts out a much better frame rate, it has wireless as standard, built in hard drive. i just prefer the ps3. i love watching hi-def film. :D

bski8950 why do you think 360 is better online?
the wii looks like fun, i'd like to get one. but iv'e spent too much on gaming lately.
gears of war is a wicked game! and fight night.
trust me, the ps3 will win the console war :cool:

HerbiJesus said:
bski8950 why do you think 360 is better online?
the wii looks like fun, i'd like to get one. but iv'e spent too much on gaming lately.
gears of war is a wicked game! and fight night.
trust me, the ps3 will win the console war :cool:
You'd better be in shape to play wii;)!!!

360 is better online because it has so much. no other system has established an online play better then 360. my brother is a game tester and a writer for gamepro magazine. have u ever played Halo 2 online ??? watch what happens when halo 3 comes out. its going to be crazy. Ps3 will eventually start charging for their services. The 360 is really not that much for a year subscription. You can download movies, old mortal Kombats, entire seasons of shows like chapelle show etc. Its rediculous what you can do. I have guitar hero 2 for 360. you can download new songs to play. i dont think i need to continue .

and it wont win the console war. 360 is killing it in sales

i see your point but can you download hd on 360? and although 360 has better sales stats it has been out for a long time, i reckon ps3 will catch it up as soon as they lower the price. sony has a much more solid game base. like metal gear + final fantasy. (i do like 360 and i'm keeping it)
but i suppose it comes down to what you want from your console if you want HD movies go for ps3

have u ever played Halo 2 online ??? watch what happens when halo 3 comes out. its going to be crazy.

i havn't but thats why i'm keeping 360

i just think the ps3 console has more to offer. anyway, only time will tell
there both great consoles. it just surprises me how many people don't like ps3
:48:

xbox 360, halo, halo 2, and soon to have halo 3.

The only 2 games I own...And I bought an xbox 360 just so I could play halo 3 when it comes out. Basically the greatest series of games ever. And halo 3 is just going to be amazing...Except I really do hope you can turn off the lame multi-view camera angles.

HerbiJesus said:
i see your point but can you download hd on 360? and although 360 has better sales stats it has been out for a long time, i reckon ps3 will catch it up as soon as they lower the price. sony has a much more solid game base. like metal gear + final fantasy. (i do like 360 and i'm keeping it)
but i suppose it comes down to what you want from your console if you want HD movies go for ps3

you can download HD movies on your xbox via xbox live market place. I have some episodes that I bought of some shows in HD and in widescreen in 1080i :D. I know its not 1080p but my hdtv won't even display that anyways.

Better game base? Your insane! Xbox 360 is getting Sony's last gen exclusives left and right like Devil May Cry that is coming to xbox 360 now. How is PS3 winning? Right now its xbox 360 with like 10 mil units worldwide and wii at 6.5 and I forget what Sony is at. But I know its last.

Latest posts

Back