Puff Busted !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUFF MONKEY said:
yep,....another case of the cops checking on someone's "well being"...they only took my plants and bongs...they left all my equiptment,so i'm moving out of state tomorrow....i'll still show up for court,9 plants does'nt seem to be too big a deal here...hey were gonna give me a citaion but i did'nt qualify....my bail was 15,000 and i got out a couple o' hours ago...i'm gonna go for illegal search&seizure...i nee a good lawyer and some good advice....could some one please post the NORMAL legal link ???thanks

oh man.. how the edit.. happen?

moving to fla? that is still illegal down there...

man.. be careful.. and how the heck that happen? any 5 people that know you grow..you are consider to be busted.. unless you are in right state where they will let you grow.. or have med card.. jeez I'm disappointment of what that has been going on!!..I can't believe this.. I better not be next..

Sorry to hear about this Puff, if ur ever in the UK, we got a spare bed and some home grown with your name on it! maybe time for a holiday!

hope it works out for you, looking foward to the next grow, keep the faith chief!

Sorry to hear about this man. I hope the best for you in all your future endevors and hope you can stick with it. Don't wanna see youc have to bounce off the site. Good luck.

PUFF MONKEY said:
i was overwelmed by the support of all the jailors.....they kept pointing out the drunks and kept saying"...and that is legal"...they also said i was the coolest "badguy" they ever booked

PUFF MONKEY said:
even 1 of the aressting officers said she hated what she was doing and agreed with my right to self medicate....i liked her

Damn dude, hope you just kept your mouth shut. I wouldn't trust that 'friendly talk' for nothing! All you had to do was agree with them and it will probably be considered a confession. These back stabbing LEO's train on ways to 'pal up' to suck you in and use it against you later. Best of luck to ya bro. No one likes to see a good man go down. If they even ask you the time of day, tell them to go ask your lawyer!!!

Damn, :) Got no good advice , just best of luck friend. I'm sure you'll hit the ground running in no time.
They say a change is as good as a holiday. Will go and light one up for you now Bro:bong:.
All the best
Dexter

well if u in the usa, regradess of the state, if they did not have a "no-knock" serch warrent to search our house. if u are not there. an if u do not have a copy of "said warrent" they are pretty much screwed. even if they had a typica serchwarrent, u would have to be there inorder for them to excute the serch. first one, well is not a warrent that is givin very easy. they would have had to set up a watch an get pic's an persent it to the D.A, of your county, who would then deside wether or not to take it to a juge, an THEN an only then will a juge order that type of serchwarrent. not the kind of search u discribed. a half decent lawyer could get u off, hell i could get u off. i love how cops are so stupied.......wile i am on the subject. we as an underground group need to lurn the laws of our countys. how an when a cop serches you can have a termendis impact on how things end up in cort..........i can't stress this enuff...........don't say nothing, don't sine nothing, don't agree to nothing. don't agree to have a taped recording with leo, (with out laywer present) don't tell them ****. remember they have to prove u are gilty, an just cuz they arest u don't mean they have what they need to prove u gilty!!!!!!!!!

well sory to get off on a rant, but i hope eveything works out for u buddy.

All in all remember what they say when they put the cuffs on, its all right there.............. YOU HAVE THE <RIGHT> TO REMAIN SILENT.
ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AN WILL BE USED AGEST U IN A CORT OF LAW.YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO AN LAYWER, IF YOU CAN NOT AFORD ONE, ONE SHALL BE APOINTED BY THE CORTS.

cops will tell u if u don't coprate with them they will thow u in jail, laugh at them, tell them to shut up, an book u, so u can get bailed out of jail.

well my friend if you come to mi. you have a place to stay with me.i feel ya bro.thats exactly why i hate anything and anyone associated with law enforcement.they are all btchs.good luck my friend

Best of luck to ya. i hope all ends well. sorry i cant help out but with wishes for you.My little bro has PTSD and they stop lossed him.F*** bush. I fear for him as well. and if he became a pot head. no biggy. at least he's not on the crack docs give ya.hope all ends well for ya.

Well, Puff, I hope you finally got some sleep.
I hope it works out for ya and it is not looking bad, as you are not charged with distribution or intent.
Hopefully you got lawyer on speed dial now.
Do EVERYTHING he/she says-even if you think it is stupid!

luck be with ya:)

Gb

fight the system best u can man.....dont let emm get you down.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
cops will tell u if u don't coprate with them they will thow u in jail, laugh at them, tell them to shut up, an book u, so u can get bailed out of jail.

I LOVE this post! Make sure you tell them that you heard county food rocks and ask them to get you booked before dinner 'cause your getting kinda hungry!..... Tell them you hope it's SOS night..:rofl: Oh man, they would probably just send you straight to the nut ward.

A little off subject but... I have a close friend that absolutely swears he got pulled over and the cop was a total jerk. The cop started searching his car and my buddy said he had a pound+ in the trunk and just before the cop popped the trunk my buddy crapped his pants, started to strip, reached in and grabbed his crap and started to smear it all over his face and body while pleading to the cop to "MAKE THE FEVER STOP!!!" I swear I have no way at all to prove any of this happened... But.. supposedly the cop just stood there with eyes as big as hockey pucks. End of story? Supposedly the cop stopped searching, had his wife come pick up his car, he spent the night at the mental ward where they gave him one valuum, told him his welbuterin probably wasn't working the way it was suppossed to and to see his primary asap and sent him home 24 hours later. That's the story. Who knows?

Best of luck man. They should just leave everyone with weed and ptsd alone, just trying to straighten out in the head what one did for the country...

Yo Ho Puffin Afatty,

I think you got a great attitude even in the face of some pretty sad crapola. That kind of thinking and attitude will see you through the rough, and believe me friend we will all be thinking some good thoughts, and sending pos energy your direction.
Your mature thinking will be missed for the short while you are in transition from one location to the next. Hurry back to us ok ?? and if you can, drop a line or two and let us all know how your making out. Remember that no man is alone that has true friends. you are a friend.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

sorry to hear of your trouble puff! Darn I was loving watching your grows :( very strange tho, and I sure hope you get the charge dropped as that is totally unfair!

Lastritez said:
Sorry to hear about this Puff, if ur ever in the UK, we got a spare bed and some home grown with your name on it! maybe time for a holiday!

hope it works out for you, looking foward to the next grow, keep the faith chief!

Hey buddy, I'm in the UK too. Got a little home grown but not much :( Hope wherever you are that you doing ok :)

If you have any questions or need to talk at all feel free to PM me man...

Latest posts

Back