Puff Busted !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys, i hired one of those law firms from the norml site...went and met my lawyer today and he basicly told me not to worry, it'll be a year before i ever see a courtroom...all is going well and i got some good compressed brick today..not the best but it works..maybe i can draw up a petition to legalize MMJ in TN and get it passed BEFORE i have to go to court:hubba: ..anywho, i can relax alittle now...and to answer nvthis...this ain't my first rodeo....or my second but it is only a class E felony in TN so i'm not ef'ed;)

damn no growing for a week wood hurt me bad.. much less the rats haveing my girls ackkkkk..... sory to hear of yer bad luck mann....

not for a while.....back to smokin' regs.....dammit!!!!

does anyone have any idea how to start up a petition ??? who/what office do i go to ...i'm not playin' anymore...i'm so super tired of this crap....good peoples lives and livelyhood put in jeopardy cause a few a holes think they know whats good for you....... i will be the crusader now......my lawyer said to me yesterday that whatever my medical records did not do, my charm will...i don't quite understand exactly what he ment but i'm sure it's a plus for my side......any suggestions ?????

oh,... my lawyer also asked me if i had pics of my grow....just incase the leo tries to submit "more" evidence than they got from me....he says he can't figure out why they only took plants and bongs....

PUFF MONKEY said:
does anyone have any idea how to start up a petition ??? who/what office do i go to ...i'm not playin' anymore...i'm so super tired of this crap....good peoples lives and livelyhood put in jeopardy cause a few a holes think they know whats good for you....... i will be the crusader now......my lawyer said to me yesterday that whatever my medical records did not do, my charm will...i don't quite understand exactly what he ment but i'm sure it's a plus for my side......any suggestions ?????
Keep being charming;) ..I would think norml could hook you up with what info you need to get started passin a MMJ law...but i'm guessin

glad to hear you got things rollin with a lawyer, keep fillin us in as it plays out. if we stop hearin from you will assume the worst. be safe

oooohhhhhh yeah,...i think i'll try them now...right now..... ....nope.. they said talk to my lawyer....

man....florida has been put on hold.....seems i need to be here for now...how long ??? i'm not sure...

i will say this much though,...I AM NOT GOING TO PRISON....REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE COURTS SAY.....

hey puff i think you got a good head inbetween your shoulders! your a good person and I don't see this going very far. does your doctor know you self medicate with smoke?

Thorn said:
hey puff i think you got a good head inbetween your shoulders! your a good person and I don't see this going very far. does your doctor know you self medicate with smoke?
all the doctors i saw only wanted to give me pills that messed me up even more...so i stopped seeing them, but i have told every one of them at some point that i self medicate....i once even had a federally appointed doctor testify that "MJ was not the worst thing" for me to do . the uncertainty is hurting me but i'll pull through....at least i have some decent smoke to help my nerves:rolleyes: ......how ironic......

PUFF MONKEY said:
ok guys, i hired one of those law firms from the norml site...went and met my lawyer today and he basicly told me not to worry, it'll be a year before i ever see a courtroom...all is going well and i got some good compressed brick today..not the best but it works..maybe i can draw up a petition to legalize MMJ in TN and get it passed BEFORE i have to go to court:hubba: ..anywho, i can relax alittle now...and to answer nvthis...this ain't my first rodeo....or my second but it is only a class E felony in TN so i'm not ef'ed;)

:chuck: YEAH, YOU GET 'EM PUFF!!! ;) Sorry man, didn't mean nuthin' by it, just sitting in your corner, 'rooting' for ya all the way.
A lot of states still carry archaic mandatory minimum marijuana penalties. So far (luckily) I haven't had a rodeo to go to. I am not young anymore but my luck has held over the years (knockin' on wood..) Guess I'm just a little paranoid... Hell, I even live in Cali and still don't trust no one:) Best of luck to ya. And, hey, if I knew you, I sure wouldn't put up with you havin' no brick in a time of need, that's for sure.;)

any LEO gonna throw me hassles.. I will throw them my hassles..

who's ready to throw me hassles? what your wife gonna say? tired and sick of ya bustin' good people for what? nah ya just have no souls.. your family gonna leave you next time you leave them for next bust jobs.. ain't that worth your time? go home spend time with your family next day you will thank yourself for not throwing hassles on me or any of us... do I need to nod and believe you saying "yeah this is wrong and all that" you are doing it so quit it.. get a better job that pays you well for your bills and family.. this paycheck from workin with cops only pays your bills.. what left for your family' s food budget? where? I don't see that coming from cops's paycheck

does that worth your time LEO? ... jeez just go home.. by the way I got some foods for your kids care to bring it some to your home?

nvthis said:
:chuck: YEAH, YOU GET 'EM PUFF!!! ;) Sorry man, didn't mean nuthin' by it, just sitting in your corner, 'rooting' for ya all the way.
A lot of states still carry archaic mandatory minimum marijuana penalties. So far (luckily) I haven't had a rodeo to go to. I am not young anymore but my luck has held over the years (knockin' on wood..) Guess I'm just a little paranoid... Hell, I even live in Cali and still don't trust no one:) Best of luck to ya. And, hey, if I knew you, I sure wouldn't put up with you havin' no brick in a time of need, that's for sure.;)
i did'nt take it that way :eek: ...i was just letting you know i'm on top of it..thats all..no harm done;)

as much as i'm paying this lawyer, i should be fine...he says that the D.A does'nt owe him any favors but they know each other well...i hope that means somthing

look like DA is saying "damm puff hired that guy.. man.. that lawyer, we went back old time..." in that DA's behind of his head something tellin him "dude you gotta loose on puff.. you don't wanna lose your job over little thing hmm?"

Latest posts

Back