Puppy chewed up a seedling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
8 inch tall plant, puppy stripped all the leaves off...is there any hope? Thanks.

The culprit and victim on bottom left

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

As long as all the foliage is not stripped off, there is a good chance that it will survive.

You didn't need to kill the pupppy! LOL.

What did we learn? keep the puppy out? Good info for me to know now.
greenest of mojo.

He thought it was parsely.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanted to be mad at her but I couldn't help but LOL. She took everything off, fortunately she only got 3 out of 35. Whew. Idk what I was thinkin. I usually take her in there with me when I'm workin on things and she never bothered em. But I ran to bathroom really quick and 3 was the damage. Lol. And I was super paranoid about the cat. Ohh well. 2 were aroura indica (had 10) and 1 was a mystery freebie.

i have found out the hard way its not a good idea to bring pets that spend time outside into the grow room, little pest can use your pets as a ride inside.jmo

Dman1234 said:
i have found out the hard way its not a good idea to bring pets that spend time outside into the grow room, little pest can use your pets as a ride inside.jmo
That never occurred to me. Thanks for the tip

Them Dagumn stoner dogs :eek: once they start eating yer weed they won't stop wanting to get stoned :) And before you know they will have the cat helping them open the stash to get to the dried buds, and you will come home to find both of them "stashed and crashed" :hubba: and all of the dog n cat food gone ;)

So with no leaves left should I just chuck them? I don't need the room quite yet so they could stay, but if they recovered they'd be wayyy behind anyways

That'll be a judgment call on yer part. If the plants are just seedling stage then its not likely they will come back, but not impossible. If they were older and more vegged then I would say hang on to them and they will likely come back. But again, that is your call at this point. :)

Well I ended up chucking them. It was only a few freebies and 1 aurora anyways. The other 9 auroras are doin great. My plan was to only keep my strongest plants and clone from there anyways. Everything is taking off after correcting a stupid mistake I made in the beginning. I assumed my tap was same as year ago... Its not. Using RO water now. Debating on making a grow journal.

Latest posts

Back