Purple Wreck at 10weeks of 12/12...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STUNNING pheno... gorgeous color but more importantly DANKalicious!:yay:

:ignore: We TOLD you that vertical shanizzle would NEVER fly...:p

Nice job relentless. I have been growing purple wreck for two seasons now. I got my seeds from RSVP (DNA) before they offered the fem. seeds. Awesome strain easey to clone and eats really good. The pheno I have turns purple when its ripe and is a massive yeilder. It is some trippey smoke!! Keep it in rotation you wont be sorry.

thanks guys!!!

gypsydog-do u have any pics?? i loved all the purple wreck phenos i got!!

Relentless999 said:
Grown with two vertical 600s.. temps in the low 70s.. Organic grown..
Grew out 7 purple wrecks from DNA, 3 were females, this is the keeper imo.
Heres my purple wreck, Im so glad I have a clone of her in veg :)
Saving one pic for BOTM.
damn nioce lookn. keep that one years man. make it a mom 4sure

yup, ive got a clone of her, and one other purple wreck in veg :).
this one was really branchy, the other one was a single cola plant that didnt really branch out too much and finished at 9wks of 12/12.. both purple.. the clones are looking great!
Im passing my bros grim c99 beans to a friend so he can do a seedrun and select the best male for crossing with this purple wreck.. then ill do a seedrun of the c99 x pw and hopefully get a kickass pheno. ill prob use that c99 pollen to nock up a few other girls, like bubba, pure kush, grape ape, poison afghan,etc.

Dang Relentless now your talking my language! I want some of those C99 crosses!!!!...lol...can't wait to see how it all turns out for you!

Heres some of my purple wreck at the end of drying..

SDC10001.jpg

SDC10002.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

That Is Some Awesome Dank-*** Herb !!!! Great Job & Congrat's On Your Grow, You Have Mad Skill's, Can't Wait To See More..

Great cure man, top notch bud.

That looks like some crazy nice stuff there Relentless :) I love the color after cure :D

Looking at those pictures, I actually want to smell my monitor to see if it smells like grape. It looks like that grape bubblegum from those pouches, big league chew i think?

I want to eat it. If it were a woman, I would sleep with her. We would have 6'2" babies with glasses, and goatees that smelled like grape bubblegum weed. They would be the hit of the party.

In other words, good job. That is something I look forward to when I start growing.

Oh oh oh....

I can't wait to get the smoke report.... btw... he just chopped it and dried it sports fans there is ZERO cure on those buds in the pic. In about 3 weeks it will REALLY start coming around on the palette and get more of that cured look to it...:hubba:

Dankalicious, Dude...:lama:

stunning buds relentless!!! soo beautiful

Latest posts

Back