Purple Wreck at 10weeks of 12/12...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man !!!! what is with all the purple !! great lookin' buds..what do they smell like ? i know they're not cured yet but is it a fruit or spice or something ?

ya the trainwreck pheno smells like honey and a lil like fruity pebbles mixed together.. urkle pheno and hybrid dont have much smell yet

Relentless sorry it took me a minute to get some pics up. We have been shoveling snow since Saturday. More snow falling as I write this!! The first pic is a PW pheno we call the mutant it has a real funny leaf. This plant had a rough way to go. I got it well into flower. A friend had to clean up quick... I did what I could but it was stunted a bit. Still the bud is rock hard and full of trics. The last pic is a pheno I am used to seeing with P Wreck. (sorry about the mylar) This plant was started in Sept. and used as a mother for a couple of months. She is super fat with bud and smells of honey u are dead on with that. She will be pulled in a day or two when she dries out. Enjoy!!

002.JPG

010.JPG

thx gypsy for the pics! i love purple wreck, love the smell, color,everything about it!

Here are some mutant P wreck buds maybe a week in the jar.

003.JPG

I had three pw. I got 2.6 zones on one, 2.2 on another, and 3.2 on the last one.

Relentless999 said:
I had three pw. I got 2.6 zones on one, 2.2 on another, and 3.2 on the last one.

How the heck did you get so much? Im lucky to get 1.25oz off each one of my plants

well my avg before this grow was 1.6.. i went vertical and got more yield.. this grow had zero training, I just cut the lower third off each plant..
the 7.5wk pheno gave me 2.6.. the 9wk pheno gave me 2.2, and the 10wk pheno gave me 3.2..

Tellin ya guys/gals. If you have not tried Vertical, give it a go. Looking grand..

thanks buddy..

I agree.. vert is the way to go.. this was with 0 training so I know it has a lot of potential.. im running 14 in there now..

Nice yield relentless. You could get 4 zips a plant out of that strain no problem. This pheno does it without fail. She went a little longer than 10 weeks. Just cut her last night...

007.JPG

Does anyone know where to get those connectors that are connecting the two cool tubes in Relentless' pic on the first page? I pm'd him but haven't heard back and I need one :hubba:

Ha, after this harvest and my last, ppl are chiming in and interested in trying vert. I luv it. Art, he will get back ya.

Congrat's On A Awesome Harvest, Man & Happy Smoke''nn Your Dank, It's Going To Be Fun..

thanks everyone.

sorry, forgot to respond to your pm artvandolay..
I just got two cool tubes and conencted them with a lot of ducktape.. the bottom cooltube has a carbon filter on it..

Latest posts

Back