purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two days early on my week five update pics...:)

first set is two different phenotypes of purple wreck/blue moonshine f2's.:D

we love the structure of the xmas tree one, and i'm thinking of running that in dwc this grow season.

all pics of plants look n deficient and thats because i've only used water, vitamin b, humboldt roots, l. bacillus, strawberry tea, and wine yeast at this time...the yeast was just added tonight...i used it in my test runs late last season with no ill effects whatsoever...the buds should start putting on some nice weight now...;)

peace...

104_7673.jpg

104_7828.jpg

looking very nice Irish...Sure hope to a DWC run from you again soon..I think that moonshine would Expload in one....Mojo for the Ladies

amnesia haze x pw/bm...:)

thanks 4u. i actually dug my buckets out on the shed today to clean up and bring inside. i have a clone of her in compost, so when i root more from her i'll give it another go...:cool:

:48:

104_7761.jpg

104_7764.jpg

104_7769.jpg

and finally last but not least,

sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan...:)

peace...

104_7752.jpg

104_7785.jpg

104_7804.jpg

104_7815.jpg

tri-cot and twin shlt x apollo f2, and twin sleestack skunk...:)

104_8046.jpg

104_8083.jpg

104_8085.jpg

Nice buds you got growing there. Sorry if you already went over this, but what kind of space are you growing in and how much light overhead?

engneer said:
Nice buds you got growing there. Sorry if you already went over this, but what kind of space are you growing in and how much light overhead?

thank you. my grow area is in a 10x12 spare bedroom slash laundry room. right now i have a 600w hps that i recently hung, and a 400w over my gorilla grape crosses. the room is wide open. i line the plants up in the back corner under the light, blow an oscillating fan on them, and thats it.

the actual area i'm using in there on this grow is 4x10 foot...

thanks for looking...:)

Wow Irish your crosses always make me drool. Seriously good job man!

Nice!

Irish said:
chem-d, amnesia haze, and f2's...(from seed)

welcome to the show. it began on 9/10. plants are three weeks old. this set of pics are from 9/28.(18days). 400w, compost i made over summer, and a fan. i will veg in these pots a little longer, and will transplant up to three gallon grow bags to finish with. shooting for a x-mas harvest on my first indoor run for the season. enjoy the show...peace...

Lookin great, Irish :icon_smile: ! What are you harvesting next and when?

thanks everyone.:)

art, the plan is to harvest two phenos of pw/bm, amnesia haze, chem d, and sour d x pure affy, day after xmas...my transplanting/clone rotation begins again tomorrow. couple days work, but easy going. (the boss likes to get high!:hubba: )...

everything is running smoothly. the trichomes are stacking big time coming into week six...i'll resize some pics in a bit. weed wars is coming on the discovery channel tonight. been waiting to see it...(harborside dispensary) would be seriously messed up if we see a fed raid live!:eek: ...

Latest posts

Back