Guess Remaining Days till Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 days, go to your growroom now, enjoy the harvest :D

If that is an accurate pic and it appears to be, you can go ahead and chop imo, if you wanna do a little experimenting take some of the plant now and some in a week. Jmo.

That's an awesome idea. I'll chop them in the morning and leave some week thanks. Gads this day sorta crept up on me still waiting on my scale to arrive lol. I'm going to miss them so much time into it that's the part of it I get attached to my plants... Funny

Two plants down going to chop the others in the morning. Now to cure I have two of those little humidity things coming for my jars after the hang.

View attachment image.jpg

Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Lol. You still have to dry it properly, before the cure. This IMO is one of the most crucial steps. The dry/cure process can make or break a harvest as far as taste and smoothness of the smoke is concerned. But good job, they look very dank! As Amber as that looked, it's gonna be some sleepy time meds!

Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Lol. You still have to dry it properly, before the cure. This IMO is one of the most crucial steps. The dry/cure process can make or break a harvest as far as taste and smoothness of the smoke is concerned. But good job, they look very dank! As Amber as that looked, it's gonna be some sleepy time meds!

Yeah I've got them hanging in the tent and going to order some Boveda packs. That's a great site sticky I just read.

yaaay :D good job! these buds look good, enjoy them

Huhm well the grow is done chopped dried and put in jars. I learned a ton from this grow and hope not to repeat any of my mistakes while into my ongoing grow where I've got 8 at 2nd week F. The drying process was interesting I placed the buds on drying racks at 47-54% Rh and left 7 days. Pulled em off did the final manicure then placed buds in a paper sack for two days. Next I put the buds in jars so every day I vent each jar for 15 minutes the curing is coming along nicely and I will add the humidity packs after a couple weeks curing. Like I said mistakes were made but did manage to pull 273 gems/ 2.33 0z per plant, 6/10 of a pound. The buds are airy but the flower is tasting better since beginning the cure and the stone is right on! Love the Haze so much I have 4 in flower now and another 6 clones growing.

Great looking buds, enjoy your harvest.

Latest posts

Back