Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine at the chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Took my PWx BM down this morning. She didn't turn purple but she packed dense sugar coated buds on herself. She was a pleasure to grow. Very manageable.

Some pics:

20130311_111945.jpg

20130311_111950.jpg

20130311_111957.jpg

20130311_112030.jpg

20130311_112050.jpg

20130311_112102.jpg

20130311_113745.jpg

20130311_113754.jpg

20130311_113804.jpg

Well....Uummm I could definitely use that to send real nice smoke signals with.

Good job there brosef :) I especially like the full moon shots over the plant. I see a couple of BPOM candidates there, you could call them "moon over myHammey" :hubba:

Beautiful. How long was flowering and what type of lights did you use?

ifsixwasnin9 said:
Beautiful. How long was flowering and what type of lights did you use?

Thanks bro, I honestly don't know how long she went. I flipped her and have been checking the trichomes for the last 3 weeks. She was at about 20 percent amber, which I don't often go to. I usually take my girls at all cloudy maybe 5 percent amber. She was vegged under a HO T5 set up and flowered out in a 4x4x6.5 tent under 1000 watts of HPS light.( A 600w in a cool tube and a 400w in a standard reflector)

7greeneyes said:
sexy :hubba:

Thanks 7...

HighBrixMMJ said:
try a lil cold weather time to purple em a lil!

Yeah I should have let it get a lil colder in the flowering tent. They have a purple hue to them.

Hushpuppy said:
Good job there brosef :) I especially like the full moon shots over the plant. I see a couple of BPOM candidates there, you could call them "moon over myHammey" :hubba:

Thanks Hush...yeah I noticed the flash looked like a full moon on a dark night. Pretty cool. I need to stop being lazy and enter a pic in BPOTM.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:

Thanks JAAM....

Rosebud said:
Very nice Hammy, looks like a lot of weight. Enjoy.

Thanks Rose...yeah I am thinking 3.5 4 ounces dry. She put on a lot of bud and she trained well so it was well distributed.

oldsman said:
Well....Uummm I could definitely use that to send real nice smoke signals with.

Lol...thanks bro.

EllisD said:
Yep.. I'm drooling.

:D

Thanks Ellis, she is a sexy mofo for sure.:hubba::)

very nice seems like youve been harvesting quite a few plants lately

Hey, Hammy, just move in with me and grow all of my stuff for me. Looks like i'd be swimming in a lot more bud.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro, I honestly don't know how long she went. I flipped her and have been checking the trichomes for the last 3 weeks. She was at about 20 percent amber, which I don't often go to. I usually take my girls at all cloudy maybe 5 percent amber.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't keep a strict time schedule. The plant will tell you. I am curious to hear you take yours at only 5% amber. I have always heard one should go to 50/ 50 cloudy amber.

I am curious to hear you take yours at only 5% amber. I have always heard one should go to 50/ 50 cloudy amber.

And I thought it was 30% (70/30 in your terms)

:confused2:

All must be absolute personal pref.

Hamster Lewis said:
Took my PWx BM down this morning. She didn't turn purple but she packed dense sugar coated buds on herself. She was a pleasure to grow. Very manageable.

VERY IMPRESSED!! where are stats on this sweety. pot size, foods etc.??

that seed avail. to public??

THANKS!! :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Hey, Hammy, just move in with me and grow all of my stuff for me. Looks like i'd be swimming in a lot more bud.

Looking through some old threads of mine and just saw this. I hope all is well my friend as I have not seen you around in quite awhile.

Latest posts

Back