purplephazes 2009/2010 grow op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a family Album shot ! And the kids Mother is testing out 1 of the many opposum protector nets ! And the boss is contemplating mowing the lawns ! Welcome OG KUSH ! And Art fill that space ..or watch this one ! LOL !

P1010019-1.JPG

Awesome fridge set up . . . I swear this site gets better every day! I find a new thread, get sucked in, the wife yells at me for being on the computer for hours! I'm in for the duration as well, hazes. pretty Rot you have there too.

nice purp, just wondering what kinda smoke was in the bag and what fragrance are you getting right now?

the chef said:
nice purp, just wondering what kinda smoke was in the bag and what fragrance are you getting right now?
Hello Chef ! The only real way that i can explain how these plants smell is that they stink real good right now :rofl: ! As for the smoke the seeds came from !... A grey haired biker that would 'nt offer ditch for fear of my little white edit! kickin his fat one ! LMAO :p ! You know what i mean ! Peace and they tmell great excuse my lisp ! Ha ha ha !

The reason i have 3 plots is due to having to allow leo to find a plot... and rippers to find a plot... and me to KEEP 1 plot LOL
i did the same this year wit the 5 plants i got outdoors. i split em all up but 2 together. as a just in csase of not so much for leo or rippers but in case of deer etc..

dig the waterng setup ya got man.
wat'd ya all use to make it really. im all ears bro. cuz next yera i wanna do only 3 outdoor girls but im a start them indoors to get em nice an plump prior to puttem em out too so i can have some bahemoths im hopin. but i dont get out to the area much anymore these days but its only spot i can do it at imo. and this looks like somethin right up my alley man.
i guesss wat more im curious is teh total cost of materials for the watering setup, camp showers pump etc...
i thought of doin this before but no idea where to begin LOL.
be my inspiration purple, come on :48: :)

but definately :watchplant: and good luck.

cool fridge too by the way :aok:

edit: taht last pic.. is taht ya yard man? kinda looks liek under a bridge man. :huh: lol.

Ha ha zip you always make me laugh ! (under a bridge ) I'll share this top secret watering system with you ! I got 3 X 25 meter hoses for $4.50 aus each ! The timer was $24 each ! The clear plastic hoses connected to the bags cost $5 for 2 meters i also got some tee sections to fit to the hoses these are all 12mm hoses and fittings to suit the 12mm fitting on the water bags ! They were about $1 each and $1 for the hose clamps as well ! The water bags were $7 each at a camping shop and all the other stuff came from a hardware store ! I'll shoot up some pics to give you a better idea of how it gets assembled ! Hang about won't be long !

Here's a better look at the system ! All told its about $75 dollars per system with 100liters of water to feed 3 plants ! All the best ! To soak my 40 liter pots requires 4 litres of water each second day per plant ! which 36 liters each 6 days so every 15-16 days i will fill the bags again from a river about 200 meters away ! And give them nutes as well ! Hope this helps ! I would also recommend keeping the receipt when you purchase the timers The first lot of timers i got were holman brand and they were crappy But the gardenmate one's work well !

P1010023.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010027.JPG

man, that sound somethin exactly up my alley and in my ball park for price as a trade off of having teh convenience of havin them have water utes more tahn tehy would relying on me to go to them every week.
thanks much for puttin up the pix purple.
hope ya dont mind but i coppied tehm to a folder wit all my mj pix for future reference when/if id get round to assembling one myself. got all winter to finger it all tho.

I would also recommend keeping the receipt when you purchase the timers The first lot of timers i got were holman brand and they were crappy But the gardenmate one's work well
:aok: is taht why you ran an tested tehm 2 months prior to even puttin them out? good thing tho huh?
i'll prolly be sitttin at home constantly worryin if they still workin or not LOL.

zipflip said:
man, that sound somethin exactly up my alley and in my ball park for price as a trade off of having teh convenience of havin them have water utes more tahn tehy would relying on me to go to them every week.
thanks much for puttin up the pix purple.
hope ya dont mind but i coppied tehm to a folder wit all my mj pix for future reference when/if id get round to assembling one myself. got all winter to finger it all tho.

:aok: is taht why you ran an tested tehm 2 months prior to even puttin them out? good thing tho huh?
i'll prolly be sitttin at home constantly worryin if they still workin or not LOL.
Sweet zip ! I'm glad you like the set up ! I'm going to wrap the bags in a thick plastic sheet as well so that they can be protected from the elements ! I'll also cover them with the soil that comes out of the holes i'll be digging to put the pots into (for stealth )and (avoid heat )! And i don't mind that you have copied this idea.. in fact i'm glad you did and i hope more people consider using this idea ! It saves a lot of extra visits to your plot and allows any under growth to repair itself so there will be no tracks leading to a plot as well ! At $75 per plot i think its a pretty cheap option especially if you live in a built up area and have to travel a long way to check ya grow (you save on fuel costs ) ! And yes i have been testing it for a few months now so i can sleep at night... if your timers are reliable there should be no problems with the operation ! oohh i also have ice cream containers which i've modified to put the timers into (made air tight ) so that the rain cannot effect how it works ! Peace and take care ! Here's where it all began hahaha its modified slightly http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40198&highlight=Automated+water+system

at least i found you purple :hubba: :rofl:
i mean kinda just in time to watch it all in action too. you work the kinks out etc for me til next summer ok. i'll be :watchplant: and :48: patiently

wow i just loked into my bowl and realized its really down to half its capacity in volume. its got like 1/8" thich layer of resin bult up in it. LOL
sorry i got off track there LOL
gots ta clean my bowl today . thats always fun. especially wit glass :hairpull:
if your timers are reliable there should be no problems with the operation !
yeah, i dont think i'd wanna skimp a few buck on gettin a cheap timer/pump setup. i am a firm believer taht you get wat you pay for in this world. the reason for higher price is either greed or beter craftmanship etc and ya can usually spot out the greedy ones easy imo.
granted i skimped on an hps an got a refurb but still i got an hps finally and was only way i could get one so cheap in my budget.
sorry im rolin off the table here LOL
i'll just be over here:bolt: :ccc: :bong2: :stoned: :watchplant:

I'm really concerned ladies and gentlemen ! Will this pot size be enough for my mother plant to complete her grow in ! Help please ! She's 38 inches tall and 3 weeks into flower ! I realise i should put here into the sick bay but a few pms will be very helpful cheers everyone ! Its a 13 -14 liter pot as well and she's been in it for around 3 weeks ! She came out of an 8 liter pot !

P1010028-1.JPG

P1010032-1.JPG

P1010031-1.JPG

P1010029-1.JPG

Howdy pp! Seems a bit late to repot, but seeing as it hasn't been in there long....... How careful can you be about repotting her without any drama? Zip recently tried it and it worked. Feeling lucky?...

Ouch that hurts ! Umm well i guess if i have to ! Getting all nervous now ! Thanks Benny ! Haha ! Hhmmm !

There's a war in my house ! My motherplant has been clean snapped in half a football has been kicked into her ! I asked my wife to tell the kids to kick there ball around in the park (where they always play ) And her comment was that the kids can kick it where ever they like ! So i agreed to save an arguement erupting and 2 minutes later she was snapped ! I have lost 3 tomatoe plants over 4 months in the exact same circumstances ! STEP KIDS ! anyone want some or a single minded wife ?

I think these plants are going to be monsters.. I'm looking forward to see how this will turn out

ArtVandolay said:
Sorry, already have my own single-minded wife :hubba:
Has she got a long lost sister :eek: ? I think i may of found her:confused: ! Can she punch like Ali mine doe's( JK ) Peace and Cheers Art ! ...Risky Pack
I think these plants are going to be monsters.. I'm looking forward to see how this will turn out
Thanks again RP.. I will do my best to be sure ! I really do hope they grow as good as there Maammmy ! ;)

I have been wondering a lot about clones.. Is it possible to take a clone and make it to a new mother? Or is the genes somehow diluted? Is it best to start a mother from a seed?

Well risky there's a few mixed idea's about that question ! It does depend on the pheno (i think is the right word ) You can take clones from generally any plant but the THC depleates after 4 or 5 generations and /or the cannibaniods depleates.. if you have a strong breed/strain then as far as i know you are safe taking clones for 4 generations but there after i would'nt advise it IMO but if i'm wrong which is a possibility someone may teach us both something here ! I am not 100% sure about it !

Latest posts

Back