PurpleSkunks 5 Leggy Greenlee Clones!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
so here it goes i took 5 clones of my leggy greenlee cali orange female from my last grow she seems to be a great mother and is real stinky.:eek: i plan to root then vegg about a month,then flower this way i know im dealing with all females if i feel i need to vegg longer.thanks everyone for watching.PS

ad 096.jpg

ad 097.jpg

thanks i will use this for my cali orange mother but i want a stoneybud mother also if i didnt get the wwxnb beans i would have stuck with just this mother till i came across other strains,its a learning process but id rather clone and have a mother i dont under stand why people take the risk buying seeds they can get busted and they can also get all males but there is only one way if u dont know anyone and thats to buy them.PS cloning takes patients.

good look .... im workin on a new strain of orange budd + ice ..... but my house stinks of the stuff......

smokeyjoe said:
good look .... im workin on a new strain of orange budd + ice ..... but my house stinks of the stuff......
kool im gonna cross a male of stoneybud with some cali orange or vise versa for fun.:D i just hope these root.cause i know there female.and having five for sure females sounds better to me.:D PS

SO FAR EVERYTHING LOOKS WELL THERE STILL STANDING NICE AND STRONG.AND THE LEAVES LOOK EXACTLY HOW THEY DID WHEN I CHOPPED THEM.MY LAST MEXICAN CLONE ROOTED BEFORE LEAVES DIED I HOPE I HAVE THAT KIND OF LUCK WITH THESE.ps

i wish u luck on ur clones i cant wait till i get me a mother so like u said i dont have to worry about males execpt for breeding purposses..good luck and happy growin

Pot Belly said:
You are just growing to town Purp!:eek: Lookin good.

PB:)
YA I TRY TO STAY BUSY,WITH A FEW MOTHERS I MAY BE ABLE TO STOCK UP SAVE MONEY AND STILL SMOKE LOL IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE,PLUS ITS A ANOTHER HOBBY FOR ME.THANKS PS

THANKS FOR THE HELP FROM EVERYONE ALONG THE WAY.AND THANKS TO MP FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT SITE!!!!

so i added 7 more clippings i took from my other mother,once i determend it was female i let it get a little bigger and now i took 7 clippings,hopefully a few of these will root for my next grow.so now i have two mothers.yayyyyy waiting for a stoneybud mom.thar makes a total of 12 clones trying to root!!!!PS

so heres a pic whats going on in my vegg room at the moment,i got two mothers the bushier ones,3 caliorange seedling i will flower with clones my green giant,and my wwxnb that i will mother if female.i think i got them all:D !!!!PS

ad 102.jpg

the other 4 cups were failed caliorange seedling attemps lol i think they rotted.PS

thanks there still got all there green,and are standing strong on there own,i hope they root.PS

update,
so i picked up some more rootone powder ive been using schultz works fine,but now i got a brand called green lite,im gonna hit the local hydroponics store to get some gell see what works better/faster.

so i took my 5 leggy greenlee clones and gave them a rinse and a dipped in the new powder,2 had roots wow,hopefully the other 3 root as well,i also did the same thing to my other 7 clones.if all root as planned i will take a mother from them.i kept leggy green lee but got my other mother flowering leggy greenlee gots enuff shoots to clip and should do fine for now.

i ended up with about 3 ounces off 6 plants i hopeing to get a little more of 11 for sure female clones,and so far all is well.then i will bump it to 20 clones and do 1 and a half month vegg after root and flower 8 to 12 weeks to keep mystock up.wish me luck and best of luck to you all and thanks to all who are watching!!!PS

lol what i forgot to say!!!!!
so the other seven were clippings from a mother put on 12/12,funny thing is i took clippins when i seen its first pistil but now the clippings i took seem to be getting more pistils and there under 18/6 under the humidified dome?explain that lol,as long as they root i can care less what they do:D .PS

heres a pic the ones on the right are the 5 leggy green lee clones with 1 of the other clones to make 6 in each container,come on my for sure girls root root im doing the rootingdance now:banana: .PS

ad 105.jpg

Latest posts

Back