PurpleSkunks 5 Leggy Greenlee Clones!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so im a happy camper feeling great lol.my 5 clones are all rooted and 3 are looking superb:) the other 6 clippings 4 have rooted,those clippings were taken from the one female i got flowering at the moment.i know the other last 2 will root in time,i also got 4 more leggygreenlee clippings in the gel and six more in the jiffy pellets:p :D the clones will vegg about a month since thes clones seem to bush out nice,i also tossed 2 clippings oh well.leaving me with a total of 9 clones succefull so far im happy:p .:D PS

2 seem to be shooting off nice may flower them in about a week.

heres a pic of the strongest 4 out of the bunch!:D PS

ad 122.jpg

Are you monitoring ph and ppm? Look like a slight problem with curling and yellowing. What nutes you use.

i havent used no nutes there clones that are coming back to life after rooting.there in foxfarm soil no nutes just plain old water.i use to check the ph and **** but not since ive been working with the foxfarm soils everthings been growing fast and great in my eyes.PS

so i transplanted two of the leggygreenlee clones and i also manicured my mothers roots,she had been in that pot since she rooted and wasnt looking so good,i cut half the root off and repotted in same pot with newsoil and now shes perking looking real nice after the shock actually i dont think she got shocked to bad lol.the 2 clones should be ready to flower in a week or so.PS:D

so i put 2 of the 5 leggy clones to flower the 3rd one looks great but 4 and 5 are in bad shape but will be ok lol.i also took 12 more clipping from my mother and 6 should be rooted in another 5 days or so.well the other 6 may take 2more weeks,along with the 2 wwxnb clippings.the other 6 clones that are from the plant first to show sex are doing good and will be ready to flower in a few weeks..PS

3 more leggygreenlee clones rooted 2 went into 20oz cups and the other 1 went into my greengiant can:woohoo: .now i know why clones are better once u get it down and i think i got it:D lol.PS

:p so here are the 2 srtongest leggygeenlee clones there already flowering.PS:D

ad 11107.jpg

ad 11106.jpg

Hey PS there looking nice man:aok:
How many days into flower?
How many days did you veg them for?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

this is a pic of the plant that i took a clone and made a mother from thats mrs leggygreenlee,she was hard to keep healthy very delicate as u can see she wasnt in great shape but she was a good canidate and everthing looks good for the clones no yellowing lol.she was some sweet smoke so i will be happy to see if these clones come out better.PS:D

cloned.jpg

Dr.Dro said:
Hey PS there looking nice man:aok:
How many days into flower?
How many days did you veg them for?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:
id say they rooted 2 weeks and a half and vegged maybe 2.clones seem to grow faster then seedlings.there almost as big as my seedling that vegged atleast 2 months.i have so many more rooting and 2 that are just a tad bit smaller then these.they been in flowering for about 5 to 7 days,honelsty im over counting days i just go by the trichs.after a while u can almost tell there ready.PS:D

so the 2 wwxnb rooted already wow!!fast id say and they rooted exactly the same about a half inch from were i cut they got 2 almost thorn looking roots so happy!!they will go in soil as soon as i see a cluster.PS

Latest posts

Back