Quality in the house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
So... about 3 weeks ago I harvested my first ever lady. Himalaya Gold from Greenhouse Seed Co.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have handed out some buds to 10 people and gave them two other kinds, jack herer and white widow.

8 out of 10 prefer MY Himalaya Gold over BOTH Jack herer and White widow

also, i should mention taht due to obvious reasons, noone knew i grew it, so the vote was non bias... :D - isnt that awesome!!?!!!

anyway, thanks everyone... i just cut down my big bang, hopefully it goes as well...

i couldnt have donw it without all of you... :cry:

:aok:

thanks!!

below is a pic of Himalaya Gold just before harvest... i fimmed her so there were 9 of these (2.6 oz dryd/curd) :D - grown under 400Whps in aero.. ;) :rolleyes:

HG Final.jpg

Hey curiouscat - what was the biggest reason for thier preference? Taste, power, type of stone, etc?
That is one bodacious bud!

excellent question..

infact, most prefered the jack herer for taste... said they liked the OG style herb...
they actually did NOT like my trim job (placed last with everyone) or manicure job, their favorite looking was the White widow, (hehe on the inside)... but they ultimately sdaid that they were surprised by the Himalaya Gold due to its overwhelming and instant stone...

and my latest tasted girl smokes so great... smells like banana bread or some sort of baked good...hehe... the apple smell is gone since it was chopped... but was scary strong for about 20 mins afterward... odd....

anyway, such an unbelieveable body buzz comes from this 10 week Big Bang.

AGain, thanks to everyone!!

"below is a pic of Himalaya Gold just before harvest... i fimmed her so there were 9 of these (2.6 oz dryd/curd) - grown under 400Whps in aero"

Was that 2.5 per plant? all nine at once so 22.5 zips from 400watts?!

i think he was saying he fimmed the plant and it had 9 main tops.. so the 1 plant = 2.6oz !?

yeah that is right.. i had 9 main tops on the ONE himalaya gold plant... 2.6 oz total ;)

hay man
so did you smoke all of your h.g yet?
any plans to start another grow?

Latest posts

Back