Quasimodo Day 9 Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This is 1 of my AfghanxPurp Widow. Now this is the craziest plant i've ever had the pleasure of growing. This lil girl started out with the 1st true leaves white:shocked:.I didn't know what to think at 1st. I started to kill her but decided to let her live and see what happens. For a few days nothing then she sprouted a leaf from under the 1st true leaves:eek:! It was a funny looking leaf, smooth on 1 side, serrated on the other. It's second set of leaves were white on the tips but otherwise regular. After about 5 days the growth was regular. Here she is now after her 1st transplant. Thanks for stopping by.

bud 011.jpg

bud 017.jpg

bud 018.jpg

good luck there mate yeah sounds like a wicked strain to grow an even better to smoke come harvest hehe

That sounds like an awesome strain. Whered you get the seeds from?

Started out white- hope it ends up white too. Interesting cross.

That's weird... all the best with ur grow... will be folowing the rest of it , keep on posting

I've lsted her. Shes shaped like a question mark:D. I'll be glad when sex shows.

bud 042.jpg

bud 039b.JPG

bud 041b.JPG

hmmm can I come vist after the harvest?? looking good ...

Hey there BBP,
I'll bet that you haven't seen the last of the weirdness, this will be fun to watch.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I think it's a male:hairpull:. I'm going to give it a few more days to be sure. My fingers are crossed!

bud 054.jpg

bud 055.jpg

She's a she:fid::hubba::woohoo::guitar::headbang2::yay::banana::dancing::clap:!!!!!! Btw...about the day of veg, i'm not sure it's day 24. Actually, i'm sure it's not:eek:. So what though, it's a girl:holysheep:!

Yay bbp! Congrats on that girl. Man you are such an amazing grower. You've got one of the greenest thumbs here on MP!

wow dude thats very very nice
BBP dude u always impress me with
ur plants there always very taken
care of u gots a good green thumb dude

take care BBP
and best for luck

peace.

Talk about hybrid vigor. This plants stalk is as thick as my Hasberry and a third the height. Beautiful look and a nice sweet smell already. I think she's going to be fun:D. Btw, I LSTed her until the side growth got a nice size then untied her hence the stretched side growth.

bud 083.jpg

bud 076.jpg

bud 084.jpg

She looks good. That cross sounds awesome. Think she will have purple buds? It would be neat if some were purple and some weren't. Or something weird like that.

Latest posts

Back