Quasimodo Day 9 Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:This girl is as white as they can get! She has triches on the stems and I mean with heads and all!!! Must be making up for the lack of triches on the HB:D. I expect some knockout killer from this girl. She smells sooo sweet:hubba:, nothing like the Afghani so i'm guessing it's from the PW.
bud_0122.jpg
bud_0112.jpg
bud_0102.jpg

bud 008.jpg2.jpg

bud 009.jpg2.jpg

Fantastic pics BBP
I salute you, you must feel proud of your baby.

Hippy

I believe that's the widow in her. looks beautiful.
I wish her, and her friends were in my closet.

good x's and great highs.

My plants are about the same age and don't have nearly that many trichs on em. I guess that goes to show what good genetics and a green thumb can do. Keep up the good work bruddah!

Bombbudpuffa
You got great growing skills. Best luck moving, I just moved a few months ago. :rolleyes:
Have you tried a scrog grow? New grower here, what's supercropping/pinching/LST?

I'll be watching for more updates.

:cool2:

Damn BBP how did i miss this grow. Anyway your young lady is looking great and can't wait to see the final results. Your doing a great job as always my friend keep it up. ;) Mucho GREEN MOJO your way.

how many days u got left?
I took some test nugs last night. She has mostly cloudy triches, very few amber and I have to say her buzz is already narcotic. I woke up this morning still kind of high from a bowl last night. If I was to compare her to the Blue Mystic, which is some very narcotic stuff, i'd say she wins over BM hands down. I guess i'll let her go until day 60 or 65. By then, she should murder me:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
If I was to compare her to the Blue Mystic, which is some very narcotic stuff, i'd say she wins over BM hands down. I guess i'll let her go until day 60 or 65. By then, she should murder me:D.

lol, great to hear, even though i won't get to try it out wit ya. and another thing, how long till u move? i want to see whats in the next batch.

Fire it up

KT

how long till u move? i want to see whats in the next batch.
Maybe next week, maybe december...we're not sure on this. I'm stopping my operation just in case. I rent at the moment and the landlord has expressed interests in selling the property but I haven't heard from him and he's not returning my calls so who knows:)? Btw, my next grow will be a complete AfxPW grow. I'm going to do a lil inbreeding:D.

This girl is packing on some weight:hubba:. Beautiful, frosty buds. Smells so sweet I want to eat it:D.
bud_0382.jpg
bud_04121.jpg
bud_0352.jpg
bud_0422.jpg
bud_0492.jpg
bud_0502.jpg

BBP..

where are the pictures of the girl packing weight??

Want to see if your fan leaves are yellowing..

MrPuffAlot said:
BBP..

where are the pictures of the girl packing weight??

Want to see if your fan leaves are yellowing..
:huh:First 2 pics. They are barely starting to yellow. Btw, they are BIIIIG pics so you may have to wait for them to load:D.

shes a lot fatter now respect last week,specially that cola,very very nice

no wonder, i didn't any of your last pictures..
They are HUGE.. took me almost a minute to view them
on DSL at home.

I first read your post at work on Dialup, By the time I read the posts
your recent pictures didn't even begin to load.

BTW.... DUDE your plants are absolutely beautiful.. im green with envy.

Latest posts

Back