Quasimodo Day 9 Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on some purple bud strains the temp needs to drop to get them to turn the deep hue of purple.

Mutt said:
on some purple bud strains the temp needs to drop to get them to turn the deep hue of purple.
The PW does it with no temp changes. My males had purple pods:D. I have heard the Afghan turns in cold temps though.

Nice growth but not that many flowers yet. Beautiful plant!

bud 025.jpg

bud 026.jpg

bud 027.jpg

Can't wait to see the Bud coloring! This is going to be interesting. :)

PS. What a friggin' stalk.

That plant looks great BBP. If smoking your own home grown is good, then smoking your own cross must be great. I'm excited to see how this flowers out. What height or age do you usually start flowering your plants? When did you start flowering this one?

This one is almost 2 ft right now. Maybe 20 inches. I put her into flower when she was close to a ft. I don't have a set age or height just whenever I feel like throwing them into flower:D but I do wait until they're over 6 inches.

Hey Bro,
I was looking at the calender so to speak and it just dawned on me how much grow time is on that beauty,(post dates +times are right there) Oh my God, I can't believe you do so good and fast. I know that I shouldn't be jealous, BUT I am LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

She's getting tall...too tall:eek:. I tied her down after these pics, you'll get to see the results next update.

bud 067.jpg2.jpg

bud 068.jpg2.jpg

bud 069.jpg2.jpg

And yes.....could it be?.......Aaahhhh another beautiful grow. I am going to consider you my new mentor!

I am going to consider you my new mentor!
LOL...you should know, your mentor is a bit eccentric and does everything unorthodox.

Great looking lady you got there. Can't wait to see the finish product.

Hell yeah BBP that girl is lookin fit alright an same i cant wait for next update pics to see her tied down good on ya mate

That baby looks Sweet,u da man....keep us updated.

Latest posts

Back