Quasimodo Day 9 Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are HUGE
:eek:Yeah, sorry. Everytime I resize them too much it takes away from the quality so I just decided to give that "reach out and touch feeling":hubba:. MY APOLOGIES TO DIAL UP AND DSL USERS!!!

She's getting there boys and girls. I say day 70 and i'll be chopping:hubba:.
bud_0542.jpg
bud_0522.jpg
bud_0512.jpg
bud_0532.jpg

bud 058.jpg2.jpg

bud 059.jpg2.jpg

so how many left in the ole grow room? seems to me u're choppin left and right. lol another excellent piece of work. no hiding it any more, ur thumb is far too GREEN

Fire it up

KT

so how many left in the ole grow room?
5. This one, a blue mystic clone, a white widow clone and 2 mystery haze x la confidential, one male, one undetermined. The youngest are day 32 today:D. Thanks for stopping by!

bombbudpuffa said:
:eek:Yeah, sorry. Everytime I resize them too much it takes away from the quality so I just decided to give that "reach out and touch feeling":hubba:. MY APOLOGIES TO DIAL UP AND DSL USERS!!!

I got DSL and its as fast as cable, plus i got a suped up laptop and pc:hubba:

when i get ready for mine give me a few pointers cause i wanna do some breeding also, cause ima have a few fem seeds and want to cross them with a few males

I took her in sections. I took the first half(all the tops) on day 65 and the bottom on day 67. I think I almost went too long this time. The majority of my triches were amber, alot of the triches looked like they popped or something(???). From the oven dry it's some very good bud. Taste is like old watermelons:confused2:. I'll post pics of some buds later.

Wowwwww. White and purple and green, what a great colour combination. Let us know how the full dry smoke goes and the dry weight.

Latest posts

Back