Question about Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
Today i got the notice that my beans are being shipped to the final destination. my question is how long till my beans arrive give or take. i live on the upper East Coast of the U.S... anybody here from around my region order from Nirvana? thanks guys.

I stay on the west coast...kinda and nirvana took about 10 days or so to get my beans to me. I think maybe less. But eh bud like the lion said when he lost his tale....It wont be long now.

thanks, i am in no big hurry cause i have a harvest coming up in about 3-4 weeks so wont be starting them till then. thank you. just trying to get an estimate on how long it takes to ship from the UK to the East Coast

Master Kush, heard it is very good for getting to sleep as it is very potent. I suffer from bad insomnia so we will see if this will do the trick lol

kool I'm growing master kush right now I got from nirvana's indoor mix. At least i think one of them is master kush. I seen some flicks of others grows and mine does look similar,but IDK. I can only hope. I dont think I will get the indoor mix again but will go with one strain at a time. The mix is not labeld so...

yeah im definitely going to check that grow out, do you have a journal? I have been looking for a good journal on Master Kush, even if it it is not MK o well lol still pretty to watch grow and smoke:hubba:

ok i placed my order on the 28th, hopefully i see them by the end of the week. Sounds good to me.

GreenMachine90 said:
yeah im definitely going to check that grow out, do you have a journal? I have been looking for a good journal on Master Kush, even if it it is not MK o well lol still pretty to watch grow and smoke:hubba:
I just put master kush in the search box and found that grow. The thread is by nova. hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back