question about ordering seeds online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravellessDukes

Reaction score
i have never ordered seeds online and it seems a lot easier than driving to canada!:p anyways, my question is: is there a safe way to order seeds and have them show up at my house with no questions or problems with the mail system or police? or do i have to do something such as getting a p.o box in another country and send it to that from the seed bank then from that p.o box to one here in the states? im not completely sure how to do it safe, anyone with the solution let me know! thanks and happy smoking:hubba:

Folks usually recommend having them mailed to a safe address- a friend, or something...just don't send to where you're going to be growing in case they are confiscated by customs.

In my case, my house had been a rental for years before we bought it. I just had the seeds mailed here, but under one of the old tennants names...worked fine, and we still get tons of mail for several folks here. :p

I just ordered seeds online. Used a gift card. I had em sent right here to the house. I figured having a safe house would mean telling someone I was growing and I had a better chance getting busted that way. I have talked to no one that has been raided after ordering seeds. I have talked to a few people who have got letters of seizure from customs but never busted. I still wont say that it couldn't happen tho.

If I get a letter I will most likely shut down my grow for awhile

Good luck
MCM

that gift card idea sounds good. just like a visa giftcard with a set amount on it? thanks smokin mom and madman for the input i appreciate it! any reccomendations on sites with good strains and cheap prices?

Got the card for Christmas, what a great gift. I ordered Bubbledust by growdoc from seed boutique for $25. Growdoc has a thread on mjp about a 70 day grow with bubbledust. Looked so good I had to do it. I cant wait to get them.

Hey check out this link on bubbledust and let me know what ya think.http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=28025

banjobuzz said:
> hey TD, if you order 3 strains do them 3 separate days. this way you increase your odds of getting your beans past customs. know what i mean?...bb...
makes sense to me. im gonna try remember that if/when id order some myself. thanks

banjobuzz said:
> hey TD, if you order 3 strains do them 3 separate days. this way you increase your odds of getting your beans past customs. know what i mean?...bb...

true you make a good point thanks banjo:cool:

Latest posts

Back