question for the android users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ive seen crazy eyes Multis and Sm's
Lol
And they are the devil incarnate.
Rotflmao
T4

maineharvest said:
Does anybody else have trouble uploading their pics from your android phone? After I click on manage attachments the choose file option comes up and when I click on that absolutly nothing happens. It doesn't work on the other forum I belong to either. I wonder if its just my phone or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've never had a problem using my laptop so I'm confused.

No one should be uploading from their smartphone in the first place. It puts your GPS location in every photo. You might as well call the police and say here I am come get me.

When I worked on the Railroad I was forced to keep my cell on, and on me at all times, and had to answer it day or night. I still have that cell, but it just sits on a shelf and gathers dust, and I haven't even charged it in going on 4 years now, and I don't miss it at all. I have a home phone that works over the internet for only $19.95 a year, with all of the adds like Call Waiting and voice messages, so who needs a high dollar cell that talks to you. when I was a kid we used two cans with a string tied between them, and we liked it.
Sry, went on a ramble again, I'm done.

ziggyross said:
No one should be uploading from their smartphone in the first place. It puts your GPS location in every photo. You might as well call the police and say here I am come get me.

Not if you change your location settings. ;)

Lmfao t4. You're just jealous of our shiny fancy phones. I saw you admiring from a far. ;) ;) :p. go on, admit it. :D

You need to look for app that teathers phone to laptop
I saw one on amazon recently

Latest posts

Back